Kael'thas Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Kael’thas in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Qid <Reason> - Human Rogue. Where my Reson Greffers at?

5 Likes

Nightstahker of Vendetta. night elf hunter. Any stragglers out there we haven’t found yet? We’ve got a server going with ex-vendetta members.

HMU on discord Severance#8366 and we’ll get you in it

3 Likes

Frosted, Dwarf Priest here!

(Edit: I’m Frosted on Pagle now!)

6 Likes

Gnome mage in SPG named Jesth… Remember most of the people in this thread already.

2 Likes

Human Rogue from Untold Fate and Ad Noctum.

Few of the people I met and lost contact with were, Stella (Gnome WL) Biggiesmalls, Rylene, Magnificent, just to name a few!

3 Likes

Revengemoon Human Paladin from Order of Bahamut/OOB and Green Dragonflight. A bunch of us (Aleybobwa, Krullz, and Kairinko) from The Chosen Order are in BlackLabel as well! Still an active player on Kael’thas after all these years!

I was a Nightelf Warrior Killmerath!! Can’t remember the guild name but was a family more than just a guild. Remember that I use to run with Luffe, Wiki, Hocutbob, and his wife Daliha. I will be back on there from time to time if any one from here is that!!

Anyone from Bad Blood Klan lol

Anyone from my first guild Dragon Flames? I used to play a prot warrior back in the day. Looking for a few old friends; Roguelicious (Rogue who helped me start up the guild), Sweetcaress (priest), and Racdor (paladin).

Ally Rogue named Busybee. I started late Vanilla so I can’t remember my guild name sorry!

1 Like

Ein - Night Elf Warrior
Played with a guild called Winterborne. Was the first time I’d raided Molten Core. When Burning Crusade came the guild had fallen apart and I ended up leaving the server and going Horde (Never looked back) Just wondering if anyone else from that guild is still around and playing.

Hayte Gnome Warlock Fusion, Used to pvp a lot. Just wanted to see if any of the old alliance people were coming back.

Looking for people from bad blood kin or klan or legatum ignavis
I was colyn dwarf pally

Here are 3 more old Vendetta members…Me, Martel and Mentat. I think Peerless has already reached out to Martel.

Murderbot with Recon Shadow priest
Deepz was the GM

Sturdley < You Are So Dead > - Human Mage. Got a decent group from YASD returning.

Quinlana, Night Elf Hunter, from Winterborne. Still keep in touch with Anathema as well if you remember him.

Demia from Reason, NE hunter!

3 Likes

Nocte from < Reason > and < Recon > here.

6 Likes