Norgannon Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Norgannon in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

My character during this time was a gnome warlock, Clayshleom, (Still run this current name) and i was in the guild Elite Dragon Legion. Curious to see if anyone else was in this guild is still around

Anyone remember Tevlar and his guild Eternal Knights of Valor?
I’m not him but one of his sons, my brothers and I will be playing, but he won’t for now. I’m just curious to know if any of his old guild friends will be so I can tell him

1 Like

My character during this time was a warrior, Perc still the same name I started with Silent Watchers still with them today…

1 Like

My characters name was Alarca I was a human female warlock. I remember playing with a warrior named robert and my first guild leaders name was gnominated

TBC: Osiris here along with Zarcane, Buliwyf and Saga. Searching for our old PvP team along with members of The Tribunal.

Hey old friends. Matrius (paladin) here. I was in Tribunal and still talk to a couple of people from guild. I also hung around with a lot of different people on the realm.

Who ran with Chase and the Precision SK pug runs he did?

I hope to see some of you. I hope WoW has been treating you all splendidly.

Matrius - Paladin/Floydpepper - Hunter

Razil from The Tribunal/Carried looking to reconnect with all the people I played with in these guilds!

Shadowswift, Night Elf Warrior, ran with OBLIVION, Purification…can’t remember the others.

Was really young at the time, but had a Female Human Mage named Magician, I believe the guild name was Purgatory, I joined right around BWL. Ran PvP with the guild on the server and best buddies with Weelil (Paladin) and Explosive (Hunter). Still remember Anslow (Rogue) who was in a better guild raid wise than ours on the server who was unbelievably nice to me starting out.

Used to play a Night Elf Druid called Spycho. Was in Lords of Warcraft along with a few other guilds.

I played human mage Pennington was in Forsaken Knights. Nvv Nos Vadim Victim/The Tribunal when Irishfafner was raidlead or gm I cant remember. Had a few other characters in a few other guilds. Way of the warrior used to be top when I was playing. I also was in the guild Pro with a very skilled rouge “Nerds”
I believe Jeserith was the Gm of Forsaken Knights Jammajeff was a Gm with rosewater

Guild name was Tri State(then into bc ProjectX), My Toon was Nelf Hunter named Artexx. Looking for a rogue named Juice or any old members of the guild.

1 Like

Eternity from Phoenix Rising. Seeing if any of the old guild members are playing, like Whraith.

1 Like

My character was named Destro and for awhile everyone in global chat told me I had sausage nipples and that made me sad then, but overall it was funny and one of the people I remember apologized like months later. Hit me up if you remember this odd snippet of global chat.

I played a Human Paladin by the name of Zephyrr. The only guild i remember spending most of my time with was the guild Last Chance!

Hey I remember you. I still talk to Blonde occasionally as he still plays. And I play with Laeterian a lot still. Hope all is well. - Matrius

Hey, I remember the name! I still play with Blonde! We are rolling same server when classic is released!

1 Like

Bigwormczu-rogue
Guild - bellatorius

Played a Night elf Hunter named Houka

Played with Ghostarcher-hunter, Ketsuki-druid, Jeserith-Paladin and Haiden-druid

Also a paladin…I can’t remember his name…