Aerie Peak Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Aerie Peak (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

5 Likes

Character name: Hugeboned, Guilds: <300 Spartans> <into the void
I miss: Elventracker, Bansheejak, Art, Espenpetal, Raiana, Kran

Name: Sameria, Human Rogue
Guild: <Forsaken Heroes>

I’m looking to meet up with any old guildies. Gaylor, Areala, Tenaris, Dirlyn, etc.

2 Likes

Name: Chimerahatii, Human Paladin
Guild: Morbid Angels
Serial Peacemakers
Serial Peacekeepers
Shadow Slayers

Hope you guys are still around

Names: Kameko | Korazon
Races: Night Elf | Dwarf
Classes: Hunter | Paladin
Guild: < Fallen Knights >

I’d love to reconnect with my old FK family! Our first Guild Naxx kill was one of the best times ever, and I’ve even named guilds in other games after Fallen Knights. FK holds my favorite WoW memories. :slight_smile:

<Removed post, forgot it was a different server>

Used to play a NE Druid named Granmarg.

Human Warrior Deveney
Guilds: Futurama, Slayers of Azeroth, Eye of the Storm.

1 Like

Traezz
Night Elf Hunter
Guilds: Legion of Darkness, Fate, Macto Et Gloria, Uprising (Latter three in BC)

Any old Avalon folks around?

2 Likes

I remember you. You were in Legion of Darkness in '06.

Buttons here, GM of Reborn and The Gentlemen. Looking for old connections to come play classic with me. Hit me up on discord, Nein#9089.

1 Like

Hello my name is Nightsilver (my original character in vanilla era 2006). I have been searching online for various people or guilds from that time in Wow’s history and have only found a few people, and no one has responded back.

I know of Vanillafriends, and have asked around in game or seen familiar names, but i feel there’s a lot more out there, given that Classic is so close to release now.

So here is a few details to maybe get this conversation going, if you know of me or knew of my guild (details below) give me a shout out in game etc, reply here but really hoping to at least chat with some of my old guild people, and possibly join them in classic!

Realm: Aerie Peak
Timeframe: started day 3 of server (Jun 2006).

Characters:

Nightsilver (NE Priest - Main)
Mirri (NE Hunter - Not 60 till BC)
Eldarmari (NE Druid - Continued on into BC with)

I was a big part of the guild Echoes of Eternity. We were the dominant guild back then, having several server firsts, including Razorgore, Ragnaros, Nefarion, and almost had Cthun, but got beat out by a few minutes by AVALON.

Due to loot drama at the end (month or so before BC release) EOE broke apart, and many went to Horde side. The people who were left, stuck around and ended up merging with AVALON to form Lux Aeterna once BC was released. (Led by HellGoddess)

People I am Looking for Specifically:

Muneco
BigHack
Maven
Rienfleche
Brigade
Memnon
Primal (EOE GM)
Napy
Angelique
Atlas

I found MysticMoon and someone else on Vanilla friends.
Anyone in Lux Aeterna BC Era.

We also had an alt pvp twink guild in BC called “We Have a Tabard”

You can find me at the following:
Raevynwillow (NE Hunter - Main in BFA)
Strangedude (Dwarf Paladin - alt #1)
Shadoworchid (Human rogue - Alt#2)

I still have Nightsilver as well. (He’s level 112 or so)

And IDK if it helps or is allowed but here is my BNet: Raevynwillow#1327

Hope to hear from either from those i listed, or those who played with me over the years. Even if you know said people or others that were in EOE, give me a shout out! I love to talk vanilla days!

Have Fun
Good Luck

7 Likes

Pussilia - Gnome mage

Sicopath Gnome Frost Mage

I remember meeting someone named adzhoulian or something like that :C We would chat for hours on msn until msn got terminated. this is the most I remember Hope you guys can help me find him

Human Mage - Aether
Human Paladin - Discofever
Gnome Rogue - Stubbymcgrew

Anyone from Tel Mithrim, Squirrels, or Avalon around?

2 Likes

Kiriza - night elf hunter
Xuien - human rogue

Was in Gaurdians of Tirisfal (yes it was spelled wrong) and Blood of Heroes. Made up of many of the same people.

Anyone from The New Guard? Some names I remember are Tangarth, Fayore, and Belgereth

1 Like

Orix - Gnome Warrior

2 Likes

Hi all!

Kamirah here from Avalon, Lux Aeterna, EOE.

I still keep in touch with Muneco and have somewhat recently spoken to Brigade, Hellgoddess, Memnon, Solaris, and some others I can’t recall at the moment.

I have played BFA on another account, but still have this account with my paladin! Not sure if I’ll be playing Classic, but hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Guillorey (Gooey) EDIT: Gooeygooey#1194
Uprising
I miss: Every single one of you
-Eggberts out
-Marks of the Illidari are green now?!
-Mideon yelling
-Shan yelling
-6 mages in SSC, all with assigned sheep targets
-Naxx/AQ40 runs at 70 (the real who’s who of the server at the time)

2 Likes