Proudmoore Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Proudmoore in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Char: Chico, human warrior
Guild(s): Shadow Legion, Brethren of Vengeance, Inconclusive, Dark
Friends: Fenaldor, Darkqus, Lonecry, Artemia, Teesmiley, Holliander, Alita (and a bunch more)

2 Likes

Character: Onikage, Human, Mage
Guild: Ruined/Risen/O M G
Players to reconnect with: Baborc & Proudmoore Summon Team
Any Ruined/Risen/Concept players that are going to play alliance on Arugal (Oceanic PVP server)

4 Likes

Aeiron, Nightelf Rogue
Guild: Insurgency
Friends: eh, anyone

4 Likes

Zytalec, Dwarf Hunter / Zyron, Gnome Death Knight
Guild: Dulce Bellum Inexpertis, Roman Empire, Haunted
Friends: Morikoth, Kuja, Rivalir and many others!

2 Likes

Char: Elyane

Weren’t you also part of Inconclusive? if so some of the rest of them are

Icequeenz, Eagle, Trixty, Sinterklaas, Bluemorwe, Beatstick, Portera,

Char: Sinterklaas

Guild: Inconclusive, Dark, etc

Chico! Elyane! Howdy!

Grimferatu, Holiander, Powwr, Teesmiley, Rayyvan, Willabee, Artemia, Eagle, Brzy, Trixty, Cincomuertes… it goes on.

Still keep up with Grim, the rest have kinda fizzled over the years.

1 Like

Baborc died years ago :’(
Ray from Proudmoore Summon Team quit a few xpacs ago i believe. I know he worked at Blizz for a number of years

Character: Starfable, Human, Priest
Guild: Paradigm, Redefinition, Delusions of Grandeur
Players to reconnect with: Anyone from those guilds really, Sparkie (Undead Mage), Berin and Doff - so many epic PvP moments with those players

1 Like

Character: Fantaman, Human Warlock

Character: Pogger, Human Warrior
Guild: aus

4 Likes

Here I come to trawl through names; first one I find I’ve already got on battlenet! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be playing on an Oceanic server this time around :anguished:

I am still in touch with Mori, and have Kuja on my battle.net list…no clue if he plan on coming back to wow at all though. I was in Roman Empire for end of BC and beginning of LK. Don’t know if this helps!

Character: Tasch, Human, Prot Warrior
Guild: Sixth Sense
Friends: Yuuna, Vestora, and Gwumm/Gwummette (who I know hasn’t played since BC, but we live in hope).

Inconclusive gang represent!! Surely there are more of us still out there!
Whatup Sinter, whatup Elyane! Lots of good memories with that guild :slight_smile:

Brethren of Honor where ya at?

1 Like

Char: Arkians: Night Elf Rogue \ Odila: Human Warrior
Guilds: Desciples of Cloister, Soulbound, Blackwolf Mercenaries, Dark
Driends: Oraiun, Wreath, Tabatha, Valacer, Teesmiley, Artemia, Holliander, Emacmark, and many many more that I cant remember right now.

I know this person!

1 Like

Very sad to hear about Baborc :frowning: I remember him well from vanilla PvP, he was a really nice guy.
R.I.P. @_@

I saw Twinkle (I think was his name?) from P.S.T. not terribly long ago, maybe during Legion or WoD, still on Proudmoore.

3 Likes

Hola my guy.

1 Like