Garona Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Garona in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

6 Likes

Greeko, NE hunter. Started off as a member of Light Followers (a leveling guild) and ended up joining Forged in Fire once I started raiding.
A lot of the original FiF members have come back together but I am hoping to find some more old guildies such as Arcain, Elizar, Gilean and Will.

5 Likes

I used to play an Alliance hunter named Emberlia, in a guild by the name of Sun Clan.

My fiance used to be in FiF. His name was Ariesace, and he was a rogue. :wink: This was roughly late 2006 or so.

I played here as Sweetsie, night elf druid, though it was in the early days

I hope I see some Garona people out there.

3 Likes

Kyosuke, NE Druid. Was in Touch of Class. Looking for Garithos, Samanthia, Vesrada, Favio, Butafly

Played dwarf paladin Gunyar and dwarf rogue Zixnar. Looking for more members of Guzzling Imbibers guild.

1 Like

Hi All , I used to play Arcainelord human mage, and Azryal gnome rogue. Hope to see the old heads around once again.

-Cosmok, Dwarf Paladin
-Entropy Dawn/Noctum
-Sohtra, Locky, Grimbly, Moola, Jaktai, Camros, Suprememark…it’s been too many years and I’m blanking on a lot of names right now.

4 Likes

Greeko!! It’s Will.

1 Like

Holy crap how you been mate! Myself, Oradin and quite a few others from the old gang are getting back together-drop by and say hi, we have A LOT to catch up on.
Add me on Discord Greeko#8805 or look up Reforged on facebook.

I don’t have the account I played on back then anymore, but I was a mid 50s (I think?) warlock named BJD. I think the guild was named Sages? Was just a fun casual guild with lots of good friends, even if I was just a kid back then, haha.

Anyone remember Cheefusury? I still get upset with myself that a trade troll managed to permanently log his self into my memory lol

Torynduron, human warlock. Started the Sillyhood guild with my friend Memnock and then moved on to be a member of the Grey Wolves during their heyday. Also had a Tauren Shaman that was on the horde side with Clan of the Burning Hand.

1 Like

Sillyhood is still a guild on garona, I didnt join until 2008, but have seen him on over the years. His toon is still in Silly.

Mooshoo 60 NE Priest in classic. Member of Dragon Bane for years. Swapped to Shaman in TBC and played as Shamike/Shambals for years before leaving the server in mists. Coming back with family for classic and looking to reconnect with old friends. Should have Doobey/Seenitdunit, Benwori and Mobb with me some where as well.

Good luck, have fun!

I was Mekio in The Empire. I still talk to most of my guildies from then and am married to one of them. Just hoping to find more!

2 Likes

Youre not allowed to mention Cheef. LOL let him stay dead.

4 Likes

I remember you from GI. I was a human priest - Panchali. Also had a handful of other characters Druid - Chameli, Rogue - Elleh, and a hunter Klisyma? not currently playing sadly (and most of my toons are now on Anvilmar) .