Eldre'Thalas Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Eldre’Thalas (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

2 Likes

Iight / Oak saying Hail! and looking for any old Omega Lords who may be out there. Gonna dust off my beard and give Classic a go. Lots o’ old Z’s out there – miss you guys. Kins: :beers::beer:

Moonforest here, of Rising Star, Defenders of the Pass, Epic Again and others. I will, of course, be a holy priest again/still :slight_smile: I will be on Myzrael along with a few other IRL friends from the old days on ET.

4 Likes

Crapy - NE Hunter - Can’t even remember guild name. I was 11 yrs old 14 years ago when I played.

1 Like

Gimllie dwarf warrior, can’t wait to go horde this time around!

Hibber - Warlock. Was in the guild Dissident and Free at Last.

Looking to find 4u2nv

balidjaka - dwarf hunter originally from Advent Children and Company of Wolves
Manaku - night elf druid from the same guilds. hope i can meet some of you all again!

Cane will return. Paladin from The Honorables. Now, WHERE I show back up…that’s something I don’t even know yet.

1 Like

Galgadaran, not sure if I will jump back in throwing my name out and seeing if I snag any old buddies who may inspire me to return. Holy/Disc Priest, raided with league of noisy misfits/Department of corrections and Imajia at one point. Pugged in quite a few Tenebris and Epic Again runs as a NE Priest. #starshards

3 Likes

Jaget here Played as a gnome Rogue cant remember my vanilla guild name but in BC played with Adept Alliance. Moonforest not sure u remember but we ran some dungeons before you healed my fav all time run of LBRS with 2 Rogue and 2 Mages

1 Like

Narissa, Night Elf Hunter, Followers of Hades guild. I will be rebirthing the guild and playing all the things 8)

Akiro, NE rogue, former raid leader of the guild Edge of Valor. I will be playing on Fearlina this time around for those who wish to join me and will be putting together a raiding/pvp guild.

2 Likes

Porkbutt, human pally. Always played with a gnome warlock named Splyce. We were part of Council of Notability

Heliosan - Human Warlock, Defenders of the Pass and Epic Again. Playing a priest this time through.

5 Likes

Andybob human warrior, Skull. Not sure where or what I’m playing but I’ll be there.

3 Likes

Browncoats?? played a dwarf warrior Vanglorian

Anyone from Undermountain Elites coming back? I was Varlly the human warrior.

Hey Iight. Aidarirm, the mage who you played with in Imajia, and my son took over your name Iight on his Shaman

1 Like

Ran a 19 twink and NE Hunter in Red Dagger Society as a youngin. Will be playing classic casually in between retail raid nights.

1 Like

Hey I played a NE Hunter back in Vanilla, same name as the character Im posting on, hoping to reconnect with some people!