Terenas Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Terenas in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

-Herc, Gnome warrior
-Stehlen Life

Would like to connect with any former Terenas players! Some names off the top of my head:

Roniecoleman
Pinkfuzz
Diseased
Chappaeye
Zyufin
Bronzeblade
Holos
Talwin
Vida
Deathshand

2 Likes
  • Kevis, Gnome mage
  • Corpus Invictus

Looking for anyone from back in the day! Verris#3406 on discord

3 Likes

Thenatos - Human Warrior
Eternal Keggers

Looking for Cakemix, he still hasnt given me my free toaster!

Rikko- night elf rogue
Vision

2 Likes

Rubyfire, still around! Horadrim is still around and raiding. Would love to hear from any old pvp friends or anyone really. Lots of old friends have gone missing. I’ve kept up with a bunch of people through Facebook and battlenet but not everyone. :smile: I’m mostly on my shaman now. I love hearing from our original Terenas players.

Where’s fredbsd?

8 Likes

nomircy- dwarf warrior tank if any1 played with me let me know

1 Like

-Wolfman, Druid
-Stehlen Life

Didn’t join until near the end of BWL so you probably don’t remember me. Anyway, I’ve been trying to talk Zyufin into playing classic, but I don’t think he will. He has a lot going on. I haven’t given up yet though. Not sure if Holos is coming back or not I need to find out.

1 Like

Jonpmhoward / JohnHoward, Gnome Rogue.

Hello again. ;>)

Edit: oops. Yeah, this would be the drunken dorf. I’ll be giving classic a run (as will Sinn oddly enough).

Time flies, eh?

1 Like

Crouchrocket , Eatrocket now going by the name of Securitycop
Fury Warrior and secondary tank former guilds im looking for
Gamblers
S.L.
O.N.V. (current)
Offtime

people I use to run with
Izzyvigh ( me and him ran all the successful ZG pugs )
Takeudown
Redvine
Daae

raid experience
MC full clear ( had obtained the hammer and sword )
ZG full clear
Naxx 60 man first two bosses in military ( obtained frost plans for BS )
BWL full clear
ONY
and helped kill Dr. Wevil

PVP kills 52,000 +

I bring with me extra baggage my wife and soon child age of 4
we are looking for a raiding guild to do full clears please message me in wow Securitycop

3 Likes

Looking for anyone from Runic Raiders. This is A. Would really love to get at least some of us back together for Classic.

1 Like

Hi again. Fredbsd. Dorf. Pali. I like long walks on the beach and partial to punk music. Not into Poly or kink. Wait, wrong forums.

13 Likes

Satch, NE Druid
Vision (Casual)
Was friends with Chet (warrior), Cindylouwho (mage), Sachse (priest), and Habitablaba (rogue) in college. I know I’m playing Alliance again, but with a former Horde…not sure which server. I still poke fun at Eternal Keggers from time to time because I was in IF when they got their Rag kill.

I have a few stories to tell & will be uploading to youtube: fettbob14 (twitter & twitch as well)

Fatestendril#1294 Battletag if anyone wants to add me for whatever reason.

1 Like

Inflictator Human Warlock
I honestly cannot remember what the guild name was…
Anyone that might remember me but I remember:
Takeudown
Helshadow
Bobblehead
Russusdraco
Fredbsd
Demi
Nodomino
Discord: Froggle#1513

Demiserez, Night Elf, Hunter.
Guild: Ascensum
Tag: FrozenLegacy#1694

2 Likes

whoa eatrocket, i got some ss from back in offtime

hi d,

That is awesome Fred! If you do, let me know, I’d love us to all get together for some old time PvP groups. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: I’d be down for raiding too if we had a nice group for it. Committing to two versions of WoW might be a bit much but it might be worth it if the company is good. :smiley:

2 Likes

Would REALLY love to hear from some of our hordeside pvp buddies. It would be so fun to get to go against them again.

1 Like

Breseis - Night Elf Priest

Was in Vylos Vorol and another I cannot remember well. Guild was strong until the split of TBC.

Looking for anyone from the server to be honest. Just being with the community again is going to be great!