Silvermoon Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Silvermoon in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Ellementz, Human Rogue
Night Eternal

Any of them from the MC days

1 Like

Warthell, Human Priest

Looking for Commando he was a human warrior.

Cammando here! What’s up? Rolling another priest?

This character Element became my go to character in TBC/WOTLK. My memory is terrible sorry if I don’t remember everyone. Played with Apocalyptic Order and Nexus at one point, but I moved around a lot.

1 Like

Lilkawa - Human Warrior

Looking for Rinart or any old member of Quixotic!

Use to be a paladin named dogsoldier. use to run with people from cyber anarchy would like to find anyone from that guild. also a friend named naki i would like to find aswell

Daykiller, Night Elf Rogue
Anyone from the guild “The Unknown”
Know a few were on Silvermoon with me before we transferred to the realm “Arathor” at the launch of TBC.

Toasterbrave here human priest. Was in the guild Tiras looking to reroll the same when classic goes live

6 Likes

Raphiel, Human Paladin

Guild:
Blood Brotherhood

Looking for any of my old guild mates!
GM was Manny

Aurorallew, Gnome Mage

Guild:
Ministry of Happy

8 Likes

Gizzy, NE Hunter Guild : Caged Animals and Defiance.

Zure, Night Elf Hunter.

Would love to reconnect with my small group of friends who’s names I cant even remember anymore.

1 Like

*Hyoko, Night Elf, Warrior

• Raided with SRA, Dissonance, and Ilterendi late game
    *Anyone that remembers
4 Likes

Hello, my memory of names is terrible, but looking to see if anybody remembers playing with a human priest by the name of Lorenysa. We used to go into LBRS/UBRS and had a blast.

Hello! I was in a guild called the Templars of Gehenna. I played a human mage called Belzambar, and was the Cardinal of the guild for a couple of years. I remember Pyreprophet and Druantei, but I’m sure I’d recognize several other names once I see them. Miss the good ole days!

Hello! I was in a guild called the Templars of Gehenna. I played a human mage called Belzambar, and was the Cardinal of the guild for a couple of years. I remember Pyreprophet and Druantei, but I’m sure I’d recognize several other names once I see them. Miss the good ole days!

Hello!

Played a rogue. Raided with SRA. Was in Excalibur. Really just looking for any guilds that will be starting up and will be active. I plan to level to raid and experience the old content.

2 Likes

played a Night Elf Hunter Drakonder i believe the guild i was in was Draco Onis? pvp’d a lot/raided

the 1 specific person i remember from vanilla was what younger me assumed was the best warrior on the server, Yohan the dude was DECKED i remember he always had new/best gear as soon as raids went live lmao, anyone else remember that guy? haha

3 Likes

Man! Its neen forever!! We should link up again! I main a pally tank but running my priest again now. Currently gearing him. Is there anyway to DM you my Bnet info or just post it here?

Yeah I remember him. Dueled him a few times and got whooped. This was during BWL.

2 Likes