Perenolde Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Perenolde in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Iceicebaby
Gnome Prot Warrior
Judgement

Scottyrica
Ullere
Cm
Luminarus (sp?)
Brobro
And anyone else from those good ol’ days.

Deleterfx from Fraternity (you were the inspiration for me playing a warlock starting in TBC and making it my main for Classic.)

4 Likes

Haha. I remember you Ice.

Lacia - Human Protection Warrior
Arecia / Fîraga - Gnome Fire Mage
Unholyfaith - Human Holy Priest

Umm, played with:

Trellia
Darkace and others from Dark Heroes
Braneour and the peeps from HoP
Chaoticlord
Chaoticice

And a bunch of others. Can’t wait to reconnect!

1 Like

Played a NE DPS Warrior named Jamori, in the Guild TEC under the GM Darksoul(Priest) and his wife Darkvixen(Druid).
A few names I remember are:
Vink - Grand Marshal Warrior that helped me spec and gear prioritize
Jonnyblack - Fury warrior
Cellia - our guilds OT
Seductive - Warlock
Malgrecht - Hunter
Tanel - Hunter
Avonderre - Druid
Draconis - Druid
Barragh - Priest

4 Likes

Deniska-NE Rogue
Dark Heroes

Trying to find my buddies from Dark Heroes like Eslan, Snowenne, Etc

A few of us are rebuilding Dark Heroes for Classic!!

1 Like

Name: Brady
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Guild: Dark Heroes

Have already reconnected with a ton of DH people. Would love to add Misselement and Oman, Eslan, Enderknight (same person) to that list and anyone else who wants to catch up.

@Jamori, I seem to remember something about gravy and a keyboard. >.>

4 Likes

Noc! LOL numerous types of food spilled on my keyboard >.< I think that one might’ve been poutine! I didn’t want to make my post too long but I remember my BC Fam too! “Made In Azeroth” clearing BT <3 downing Illidan… good times! does Hearing still play? Bmanbob? Seizuregoat? Phunbaba?! Anuy?! oh man…

3 Likes

Hearing does, I have not talked to the others in a long time.

1 Like

I was a dwarf warrior named Kalrun.

My first character, that I never got to 60, but played a bunch, and remember great times just fishing and goofing off and getting lost. I had an elf friend, started with an ‘A’ I think, but I can’t remember his name. We had a lot of good times together.

Shenchocobo, Gnome, Warlock.
Was in the guild Kingdom, part of the SGA (Small Guild Alliance).
We used to rock Ragnaros and I used to go BG PVP quite a lot.

I still hang on to my Marshall rank with pride :slight_smile:
Looking to connect everyone that we used to play with.

Raiderred
Human Rogue
Sleepers Cartel (I think was the name) for awhile, then Judgement when I started raiding, and Shadows of Alterac towards the end.

People I remember:
Scottyrica
Ullere
Cm
Imawarlock
Arthurhwkwng
Deleterfx
Astyanax
Ozka
Gohei (Guild Leader from SoA - the guy use to spend 5-10 minutes before every boss pull going over the entire encounter even after we’d been downing it for awhile.)

I actually came across an old screenshot of mine from Judgement’s TeamSpeak server a loooooong time ago: imgur(dot)com/69MzdQd

5 Likes

Anyone from Marshals of Mithril?

Cup mah bauws? Anyone?

I used to play Human Rogue, Elendil

1 Like

Hey Brady I remember playing with you!

Cellborne - NE Rogue
Spunge - gnome mage

1 Like

Name: Kaleidoscope
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Guild(s):Suboptimal, Magic Kingdom, Ninjas and Pirates

Would be awesome to see if any of the old guild mates were still playing or planning to! Ata, Coyote, Zenbatu, Watermelon, Balst, Razuvious, Ecstacia, Phall…just to name a few. If you remember playing with me, holla!

I’ll be returning as a Priest only this time, Dwarf!

2 Likes

Kelvin, Night elf Hunter also had a rogue Shanky
First was in Dark Ambitions with Zantheena, then I Joined a new guild that fractured into Band of Thugs with Thelean and Zachra
wouldn’t mind playing with the ol band of thugs squad again, definitely miss pvping with benthon and vink.

Searcher - NE Druid
I started playing around Naxx release and joined a guild called

we were part of the SGA, unfortunately by the time I got around to raiding everyone was pretty over it with TBC anounced.
I played a bunch during TBC though same character!
Punkelf and Demoona are the two players I grouped with the most in that time but I know there are a few others out there I’m just not remembering!

I had a level 60 Mage named Musflan on Perenolde server. Can’t even remember the name of the Guild I was in. I eventually transferred to the Zangarmarsh server right after BC came out. Only friends I can remember is a Night Elf Druid named Kardreye, and a Night Elf Warrior named Legolas (or Legolus w/e).

I remember you people…

6 Likes

Human Warlock - Crius
Human Pally - Siria
Nelf Rogue - Velox.

Was in Bridgeburners the longest time.
Flaer was the guild master and we did Raids with the SGA (MC, ZG, AQ20 and others)

Alas, I moved realms when BC came out