Aggramar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Aggramar (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Koag Night elf Hunter Anduins Fist.

Really looking for anyone from back then.

4 Likes

Goranich night elf rogue Ba Soul/Masters of the Storm. Pumped to meet new people and even more excited of the possibility of meeting old friends. Skings,Smudge,Deathgnome,Appletini.

3 Likes

Definitely remember the guild name!

2 Likes

Elzebet - Night Elf Druid - played with guild, Mages Power, knew a mage named Diamanatrix, and a warrior named Plastic, etc. Also knew a Royal Brat, Dimmak, who raided Blackwing lair with some elite guild. Not entirely sure this was the right server.

Kairy, Night Elf Hunter, Canucks
Looking for anyone from back in the day really, but rem Maxis, Nephi, Soyyo . . .

1 Like

Fervor, human shadow priest.

Looking to see if anyone from Anduins Legacy will be around. Abe, Nostromo, Lace… would be great to reconnect!

I would love to find some old friends. It seems like yesterday even though its been more then 10 years. I started playing in burning crusade. I ran with TSeeker.

1 Like

I had a night elf druid named Lafaya (that I still have today!) and a human priest named Vhexi, the guild that I was in the longest was called Endless, prior to moving the characters over the years. (from what I remember)

Swazafix Human Holy Paladin of Exalted Order, Tacitus Vir, and Ka Tet. Later swapped in BC to Cuddlekin Night Elf Resto Druid of Exalted Order.

3 Likes

Legelas ne rogue Ba soul lol also i still play with Hassanisahba human warlock and a few others that were in the guild,

4 Likes

Anarion Night elf warrior.
Anyone I played with then!

Onager - Human Holy Paladin and Theodread - Gnome Fire Mage
Just looking for anyone from (I think) Slayers of Darkness.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else in classic.

Happy adventures.

1 Like

I vaguely remember the guild exalted order here, that’s about it.

Where are all the big boys from Disposable Heroes, or Order of the Raven? Unrest was a good guild too, then. I’m sure there are a few I am forgetting.

2 Likes

Taleanna - Night Elf Druid

Knights of the Light guild

Looking for anyone back then =)

Kainzo(leader of disposable heroes) and a few of them are coming back, I saw that they signed up on vanillawowfriends.

4 Likes

Moondell - Night Elf Warrior

Originally in the Night Gard guild but then formed my own guild called Avengers of light with some people who left the Night Gard with me.

Hi everyone on Aggramar! Hope we can find some old friends :slight_smile:

I was guild leader for Fuer Grissa Ost Drauka (was before the awful tv version of these books…). Also in Dreadnaught, Canucks, Easy Company for a bit. Had a blast and definitely playing Classic. Played casually then some raiding through BWL, ZG and BC.

Zorander - Gnome Warlock
Raugmoss - Night Elf Priest

Looking for Tmoney, Rudd and Hatewynn if they’re around. Then the folks up in Canada, though I forget most (all?!) of your character names. :slight_smile:

Xandin – Human Paladin – Order of the Raven (joined beginning of BC) played Protection.

In Vanilla I was in Qualinesti Blood Guard and a short stint in Disposable Heroes.

Not sure what my Classic plans are–Probably some sort of Warrior and my wife will join me to play a priest. We’re unsure if we’re going Horde or Alliance at this point. Trying to drum up some old friends!

3 Likes

Kaillith, NE Hunter lf people from Equinox and QBG.

I’m still friends with Windrush and Garithos on realid.

Kybruc, Genevieve, Badrummer, Rinsterber, Yokito, Zindara… Where are you guys?

I’d also like to get in touch with Adiel the Paladin from Carpe Draconis. She gave me my first gold piece. I’d like to pay her back.

2 Likes