Alleria Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Alleria (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

This is Jofrid, former Human Paladin of Alleria. I was in Azergarde all thru vanilla.

Interested in connected in anyone from those days. Some names off the top of my head, and I’m sure there are many others I’m just not remembering right now:
Tempust
Clis
Cathas
Aetha
Fatal and his many alts
Hardrock
Lillolly
Sanelora
Garfield
Kyot
Rizk
Adelia
Vex
Charx
Stefan
Shakicrisis (spelling?)
Zyrex? Zylox
Revenge
Grizzletooth
Deann
Light
Leafygreens
Dunkle or Dunkel
Devilin
Zombo
Callwing
Keeneye
Norm or Normy
Scylae

3 Likes

Name: Tarke
Race: Gnome
Class: Mage

Mostly PVP Made it to Field Marshall
Did alot of BGs with BlueBird Gnome Warlock

I went by Skykes Night Elf Warrior on Alleria. I remember a few people like Soltaker, Hao, Magoo. Guilds I was in that I can remember would be Sacred Cookie Cult and Tranquility

Anyone remember Nightghost? Night Elf Rogue.

3 Likes

Hello - I was/am Light, human female Paladin. I was originally in Azergarde for leveling, then played the rest of Vanilla in Risen.

A few current guildies that played back then, along with a few RL friends that also played on Alleria, are planning on starting characters on a PvE server.

Arrowd
Shazamodoo
Kalmia
Amuna
Perpetual

6 Likes

Dalnafein - (Dal) NE Rogue - member of (ultimately) Thunder Hammer (Rolling Thunder and Iron Hammer)

Guildies included:
Egil (NE Rogue) / Erpling (Dwarf priest)
Vulcann (NE Rogue)
Callera (NE druid) and his bro (Human pally)
Helmi (Human Warrior)
Outraged (NE Druid)
Thorhammer (Human Pally)
Plasma (Gnome Warrior)
Wildsunny (Human Warlock)
Forza (Human Priest)
Geegoonit (Human Warrior)
Morenn (Dwarf Pally)
Naraa (NE Druid)
Zighai (Gnome Mage)
Megiddo (Human Mage)
Ginkan (Human Warrior)
Tarfu (Gnome Warrior)
Benjen (NE Hunter)
Celtilus (Human Mage)
Sabilene (NE Druid or Priest?)

1 Like

I was a human paladin named Calexsis, I can’t remember my guild or anything like that - too long ago, lol. I am looking for person in particular; Avix. He was a human warrior, second hand in my guild.

1 Like

Sup.
Female blonde paladin right?

2 Likes

Dunkel still plays… he is not on alleria anymore, but his wife is, she is in my guild …

1 Like

Hey Clis! Black ponytail but yeah.

Congrats on the upgrade to female Draenei from Dwarf.

Are you playing Classic? I’ll be on the RP-PVP server.

Hey Lady, you had some other characters starting with Lady right? I remember you.

1 Like

Jalfurne, Night Elf Hunter

Almighty

Anyone that happens to by chance remember me.

1 Like

Anyone here from the guild Gods Have Fallen?

Avaia - NE Priest

I remember you Dalnafein! Although I joined Thunder Hammer later in Classic. A name to add to that list that I remember from that guild is Leismoor NE Druid (Think I spelt it right) I Also remember many others from Thunder Hammer on that list!

Some other names I remember playing with on there:

Trex - NE Warrior
Valarin - NE Priest
Nickwolfwood - Human Warlock (Took long smoke breaks in raids)
Nazus - Human Warlock

I wish I could remember all the names I knew :frowning:

Hey, not sure if any old guildies will see this, but here’s some info…

I played a human warlock named Shia
My mother, human rogue, Adacia
Father, human priest, CTek

We were part of Dragoons of the Realms and were part of a raiding alliance during the earlier vanilla days, but when the server got too full and free transfers were opened we moved over to Thrall leaving some guildies behind.
People I remember us playing with that were in the guild was

Iozeph – Male human warrior
Sarissa-- Female human pally
Sparrowhawk-- Male NE hunter
Jaxom-- Male pally(?)
Rockcrusher-- Male dwarf hunter

Thought I’d reach out to see if anyone pops up.

Hello, I’m making this post on behalf of Carlack, a human male warrior (also had the alt Rejectedone), he was a part of the Devils Rejects guild. I’m making this to get into contact with his former guildmates, if possible, namely a human female priest named Jesse (Jessie? I’m unclear on the spelling.)

Dang, I remember Dunkel.

I wasn’t on Alleria in Vanilla, but I joined Premonition at the start of TBC, so I know a lot of Vanilla Alleria folks. A good chunk of Premo people will be coming back for Classic, hopefully we’ll see some friendly faces.

But like, is Neden coming back? lol

4 Likes

Lord, I hope not.

3 Likes