Moonrunner Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Moonrunner in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Volbia the NE Rogue here, looking for some old guildies from Servants of None I believe.

Busybs the guildleader, Silverwind, Tommelion you guys out there?

2 Likes

Darkrat, NE Rogue. Looking for any old Gods of War members.

Not looking to go crazy this time around but would be nice to catch up.

Deadlygnome, Gnome Warrior
Xoe, Human Paladin
Was in Silent Resurgence & Oh Snap and few other guilds while leveling

5 Likes

Bolas, Holy Paladin

Cryewolf, NE druid (now a worgen named Astraios), looking for Arind the NE hunter and Dreadnoughtz the dwarf hunter.

15 years isn’t too long to catch up, right?

Waldrid I’ll play some on classic

• Defiant -
    Mostly looking to just catch up and see where people are at
    Chillinak, Ghengiskhan, Shamala, I’m even interested in seeing how that one warlock who went to IA is doing.
2 Likes

Stumpbreaker, Dwarf Hunter… Started at end of Classic and played BC with ‘Made in Brazil’. Had a good friend Kassabella a warrior and some others.

Just curious if anyone from Temerity is still around.

Was in both guilds, played a NE rogue called Lemia.

Used to play as a Night Elf Rogue called Lemia, was in hostile tranquility, and briefly spent time in silent resurgence if i remember, years have passed since those days.

Grmanshiezer Gnome Warrior
Raided MC with some Pugs ended up playing in a guild named Cold Pizza And beer, played with my brother Eunit dwarf hunter looking for some old pals

Infiniteswg the Human (Holy) Paladin.
Guildwise, if I remember correctly, Money, Sovereign.
Some people I remember: Joejada, Jaydis, Shimei, Carobelic, Peadro, Hazardous, Ooz, Drkwarrior, Flcl, Rognvaldr, Fletche, Ashlynne, Farraday, Duraguntor, Chastteen

1 Like

Rifte - Adventurers Inc. Dwarf Holy Paladin. Gm was Kavad!

You’re forgetting about We’ll Do It Live. :wink:
Pkrain - Druid
Good to see you again buddy.

Hey everyone, Alexdaranger used play NE Hunter. Played thru WotLk. Looking to reconnect with sone people! Let me know

this is ploy. looking for Hack Nslashers Reverencers brotherhood of steels…

1 Like

I was around from early on in Temerity. Was
a mage back then, probably will start up a
classic mage for classic.

Played a holy Paladin named Laurissag towards the end of classic and all through BC, Was the GM of The Disciples of Azeroth. Looking for some old guild members
-Fiona (Priest)
-Gunthe(Hunter)
-Mywar (Used to be Mydik, Warrior)
-Riplee(Warlock)
-Ehlanor and D (Husband and Wife from overseas =) )
-Killmaster
-Kahu (Warlock)
-Icy (Mage)

There was so many others that I just can’t recall. Reach out if you would like! So much to catch up on!

Odds are I misspelled your character name as well, Sorry!

which mage were you?