Turalyon Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Turalyon in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

5 Likes

Altimus or Jerrimus

GM of passive fury & group therapy (classic & early BC)
bear tank/heals alpha (mid to late BC)

2 Likes

Iwillownyou Night Elf Hunter
Dont remember my guild
Im looking for Roberil. you and i used to be great pals. Teaming up for the scavanger hunts in our guild. Making tauren guilds called “Kodo Poachers”

1 Like

Amanthery Human Warlock
Passive Fury/Adrenaline (BC guild)
I don’t remember everyone I played with but if my name sounds familiar, send me a tell! Always looking for new friends to play with.

My old toons:
Kutha, Human, Warlock
Remia, Draenei, Shaman

Our old guild: “Hellfire Hellions” (before that “Shadow Command” on Khaz,Goroth)

I don’t remember all our old guild mates, but I recall a few: Axelhorn, Dylo, Josette, Bairic, Onazee.

Schuey… Maytag…
Wondering if Dard or Chef ever came back ?
Can’t remember guild name.

Vitt Human Female Rogue…played with Occam’s Razor and Saevitiam.

1 Like

I was in group therapy for a while, along with Dro, Lyllth, Adorame, Not sure if you remember who i was. But i used to be the tank when running Karazan. i even still have a SS of us on myspace lol. Its been awhile yeah. I’m also hoping to find some old buddies; Viktorblack, Waric, and Kimdan that Used to play on Turaylon

1 Like
Your character’s name, race and class.  Gnome Warlock named Malachi
The name of your original guild on this realm.  Innuendo
The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.  Snax, zephyrwind, gnort

Palidd I cant remember any guild i was in but hi everyone =D
I was also a rogue back then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Male gnome warlock named Discretion, human paladin named Drimacus, a night elf druid named Fladoran. Guild was And Friends

Dude! OMG I need that SS. How ya been?

my battletag is zer0#1646 get at me!

Your character’s name, race and class:

• Opast | Night Elf Druid (Alliance Main)
    (Friends List: Lany, Perri, Nighth, Maximilis, Izan, Avalna, Aunteybels)
  • Ihuntstuff | Orc Hunter (Horde Main)
    (Friends List: Shadohunter, Omgpie)
  • Twinklarry | Night Elf Rogue (Twink Character)
    (Friends List: Squishyisam, Silent, Shonyu, Shadow, Perri, Nasun, Moonsp, Maximilis, Mandis, Lyzon, Lilbabyg, Kimmy, Kathang, Izan, Ilovez, Highhe, Gansta, Fioril, Evodia, Ellshr, Dragon, Cucuye, Canath, Avalna.)

The name of your original guild on this realm:

Eternal Circle.

The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with:

I was 10 years old when I was playing, so my memory is super poor. But I was able to reconnect with Lany, who them and I pieced together a mutual named Shonyu and we all were apart of Eternal Circle. The two closest friends I knew back then went by Landon and Kimmy, who both played Night Elves.

1 Like

Riadus, Human priest.
Guild: The BlackTriads (later absorbed by Brotherhood I think)
Looking for Hawt, Arabeth, Sheperd, Charlynine, Serenity. I found Nestorath/Skychalker

Loopy or Galuur
Human Paladin
Guild: Elders of Turalyon

Hoping to reconnect with anyone from the old guild.

Nightfalls : Warlock - human this is my original alliance main.

Old guilds: Mystic-miss a lot of the people in this guild we weren’t hardcore but a good family. Some other guilds I can’t remember at this time.

Alts: Smooky- Dwarf pally
Forttress - Human pally
Infusion- Draenia priest

Did a lot on the alliance side in the TBC era and beyond but wouldn’t mind doing classic with some old friends. Always up for making new ones as well!

Loopy your name sounds kind of familiar! I came here to post this too!!!

I was Kayde, a Paladin and I had a rogue too which I honestly have no idea what my name was. I remember joining the Elders pretty early on and stayed with them into BC, I think I transferred near the end of BC or Wrath to another realm.

I came on here to post about the guild though. Elders of Turalyon! The only other name I really remember was a Gnome mage named Raymona, who ended up in all brown gear and looked like a potato. We called her Raytato.

Waren of Luced were my mains
Human warrior and human mage
Also had Aufwar a human priest

Guilds: Source, and which lead to The Addiction, Goodfellas, and then I think we were The Coming through most of TBC.Synergy are the ones that come to mind for vanilla. Also, not primarily vanilla but anyone from Reborn.

Don’t remember ya but I was an Officer in Source and The Coming so good chance i recruited you to the guilds =D