Vek'nilash Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Vek’nilash (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Name: Giarc
Class: Warrior
Race: Night Elf

Name: Leoglisys
Class: Hunter

Guilds: Ethereal, Obsidian Hammer

We have a group of people planning to get together for casual play. If you’re interested, let me know!

I was in Ethereal for a very short time… though I think it was TBC. Cool to see a familiar guild name : )

1 Like

Name: Galadriella
Class: Mage
Race: Gnome

Guilds: Knights of Azeroth, Sonic Death Monkeys

For TBC (Just in case!)

Name: Lyssiana
Class: Priest
Race: Draenei
Guilds: Acheron

1 Like

Name: Spine
Class: Rogue
Race: Human

Guilds: Decerto

Name: Copelin
Class: Druid

Guilds: Ethereal

Wasn’t quite into Vanilla WoW when I first started playing, played more into Burning Crusade. Been with Ethereal (and still am!) for many, many years.

2 Likes

Name: Fion
Race: Dwarf
Class: hunter

Guild: Legends

name Lodios
race night elf
class hunter/druid

guild Path of honor

Name: Shadorne

Name: Waterßoy

Guild: The Deadmine Champions

2 Likes

Spiritan - Priest
Decerto(Also was with them on Mischa for a short time)

2 Likes

Name: Birdie
Class: Priest

Guilds: LXIX, Notorious, Ascension

In no particular order:
Irreverent (I would have never gotten to 60 without you)
Wrecker (pvp time was fun)
Geist (how could i forget my fave hunter :slight_smile:)
Odin (hope you are doing well - been a long time)
Jithy ( i still can’t believe you “haxed” frosted’s money dude :laughing:)
Tacks (you we a chinese farmer turned best friend - i still regret reporting you even thought it was to set you free :heart: )

Name: Heyasuki
Class: Rogue
Race: NightElf

My wife also played and her characters were Lakuzia/Nanaco/Bananaco

Guilds: I was the GM but can’t remember the name >_<

I played with so many great people! Sadly remembering their character names isn’t easy for me so I’ll put down descriptions

Shadow priest named Soul? You showed me secret areas in the game. We have a ton of fun together, I always loved your sense of humor. Also you loved to call me Hellasucky =]

Father(Biff?) and Son: You were part of my group we slogged through 50-60 together and did so many 5 mans! Miss you!

A mage named AMAGE(I think) You rock and I miss you deeeeply!

Gaven? A shy mage who was So nice!

Lasandra: A Hunter. We played a lot with with your guild I sincerely miss you guys

These are the people that come to the top of my mind but there were so many of you it’s sad to lose old friends =[

1 Like

Shiffty
Dwarf rogue.

Hi Copelin! I can’t wait to catch up with any of my old friends from Ethereal who play Classic! I need to get in touch with you and Lunula to figure out what server we’re playing on, so I know where to claim my character names on the 13th. I’m crazy excited about Classic!

This was my main toon in BC and WotLK.

Name: Frisket

Guilds: Ethereal

Name: Zemnis
Class: Hunter

Guild: Twilight Sorrow

Outofmyway, Nerakanelle, Rowz

Name: Yami

I wasn’t in a guild and was mainly known for PvP. I got rank 10 a few weeks before Burning Crusade.

Name: Grimmbooze
Class: Disc/Holy Priest
Race: Dwarf

Guild: Decerto

3 Likes

Name: Laine
Class: Warrior

Name: Ibbah
Class: Gnome
Race: Mage

Guilds -
Ascension, Severed Legion, Second Impact
I remember playing with Correa (Guild Leader), Tatertots, Lel(?), Plumadore, Andruski, Antithesis, Erotika, Mastacasta, Layziebone, Treibh, and many others…

2 Likes

Hey Laine, Treibh is still alive and well on Vek’nilash. Still my main after 14 years, still healing people in raids. After Severed Legion I raided with Cohors Praetoria for more than a decade, and since CP stopped raiding last expansion I’m playing with some old and new friends in You and Whose Army.

Name: Ragall
Class: Pally
Guild: Legends, Enigma

Looking to see if anyone out there?

1 Like