We want to keep you up to date on some of the bugs and issues we’re aware of that are affecting the game. This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting Overwatch 2, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate y’all’s understanding. Our team is working to resolve these issues, and we will provide more information as soon as we have updates!
- NEW! We have disabled the Paríaso map as we investigate an issue with performance when certain heroes are played.
- We are investigating an issue with Kiriko’s Swift Step not reaching teammates correctly
- We are investigating an issue with first-person camera movement not working when using certain abilities
- With the launch of Season 4 we’re introducing tech to detect when PlayStation®5 users are playing on the PS4™ version and display the option for users to upgrade to the PS5™ version for free. The PS5™ version will offer a better gameplay experience that has been optimized for your console.
- Note: additional hard drive space will be required to install the upgraded version. Additional information can be found here: Upgrade an eligible PlayStation®4 game to the digital PlayStation®5 version (US)
- Career Profile may not be updating correctly for console players, please click here to learn more.
- Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue.
- A bug with Sigma’s Gravtic Flux has been resolved and Sigma can now be played in Competitive Play again
For a full list of resolved issues, check out the May 9 Patch Notes.
Last updated June 6, 2023