Incorrect Season 3 Rewards

I was Plat in all 3 of my roles, Diamond in open queue, and Masters in Mystery Heros. Yet i was awarded for GOLD in my roles. Plat in my open queue and Diamond 5 in my mystery heroes. What the dog water blizzard?? Why did i grind to show off a rank that was below my level? Please fix this.

edit:
They adjusted everyone’s rank to reflect what our current MMR thinks. Im cool with that, but they gave out rewards AFTER the adjustment instead of giving the rewards for last season’s displayed rank.
This would be similar to if every season before this one they gave rewards after the decay, it doesnt make sense. This is a bug, this needs to be fixed.

4 Likes

same here! I was diamond 4 on tank, with 1 win and 4 losses, which i understand if itd make me diamond 5. but its saying i was PLATINUM FOUR!? this is bull****, i earned my diamond challenger title

1 Like

I was masters 2. and got something for being diamond 5. like what. Theres no way they dont fix this right?

1 Like

Yeah, so, I came here for the same reason to see if it was just me.

I ended up the season in Gold 4, and I’ve been deranked to Silver 1, which seems odd?
My win % was 74% on Mercy before it sent me on a 10/11 loss streak which took it down to 57%, but even still?

My impression from the patch notes was that MOST would see an increase with the new setup and rank decay removal?
Even so, I shouldn’t receive Silver rewards for finishing in low Gold, I would think?

Disclaimer: I really didn’t play much Comp this season, and while I wanted to grind/climb, the state of competitive was not where I felt my efforts would amount to anything other than frustration.

1 Like

I went from gm5 dps to diamond 1. I worked so hard for it too. Even my tank dropped from master 2 to diamond 2

1 Like

ngl i’ll grind again IF I GOT TO. But give me my Master Sleuth title.

1 Like

Went from Masters 4 to Diamond 4. I played a ton of comp these last couple of weeks and was definitely not playing at diamond level. I would understand if it dropped me down for the start of the season but it actually went into last season’s record and dropped me down, listing my final rank as diamond 4 and only giving me the rewards from diamond??

2 Likes

I have also the same problem. I was Diamond 5 in Open Queue and for season 4 I’m starting at Platinum 4 now. Almost one full derank. And they told, Rank decay is removed. Yeah I see it… not…

I also ended with Platinum 4 in Tank and Support. And game says to me I finished it with Gold 2 and Gold 3 and I can start at this rank in season 4 again.

I can’t describe my anger…

2 Likes

yea this is wild. everyone on my friends list is also upset. i dont know how they’re going to fix this but i wonder if they’re going to rollback the servers some how.

2 Likes

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Today i logged in and this was fixed. I am happy to see something was fixed.

1 Like

Finally, some good news in the bug forums.

Well dang, I’m still stuck at Silver 1 instead of Gold 4 where I ended in S3 :\