Wrong End Of Season Rank

Was GM5 in DPS as well as Open Que. Logged in for season 4 and it says i finished Masters 5 for both Roles that I was GM5.

Makes grinding for ranks kind of pointless…

1 Like

You aren’t alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

I ended at master 3 and now im diamond 2 is this a bug i whent down 5 ranks in all my roles now im almost gold in the other roles plz explain

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like