Ended Diamond 5, Put me Plat 1 and gave Plat rewards

I wanted to know if I can get my rank and rewards fixed as I ended the season as Diamond 5 and it says I ended as Plat 1, and only received the rewards for Plat and I am little frustrated as I grinded so hard for diamond. I hope I can receive rewards for ending Diamond and hope it fixes.

1 Like

Ended in grandmaster and i got no rewards at all :frowning:

waiting for some help/fix aswell

1 Like

I am having the same issue. i finished masters but it’s says i finished plat and i didn’t get masters rewards

1 Like

I ended season 3 Plat 4. When I logged in I was sitting at Plat 2, which I am happy about. I received no rewards for season 3. I was looking forward to getting another gold weapon. I hope they fix this soon…

1 Like

same here, finished masters in role and open queue and got no titles

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.