Rank decay without reason

I got a really significant rank drop despite of the “no deranking” promise in Season 4.

At the end of the season i was

• Plat 3 tank
  • Plat 4 dps
  • Dia 5 support

and the tank role was the only one i had an unfinished status update with negative W/L.
The dps and support role was freshly updated at the end of the season and had 0 matches after the update.

Nonetheless all of my roles are updated…

The end of the season rank updates were:

• Tank - Plat 3 → Gold 3
  • Dps - Plat 4 → Gold 2 (with no match in it)
  • Support - At the welcome screen it said its still Dia 5, but after that when i checked my current rank it also gets demoted to Plat 4… (also with no match in it)

So i really hope u will fix it and we can get back our rank.

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I have compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like