Unreceived competitive rewards

This seems to be a big issue but I’ve seen no recognition from blizzard has anything been said regarding this issue or is it still nothing?

4 Likes

I myself haven’t received anything nor the game displayed the reward it just stated my rank and completely avoided the fact that I didn’t earn my SR points

2 Likes

That’s what happened to me I got the pop up saying I placed masters but I got no titles or competitive points plus it took away my diamond challenger title from last season so I have nothing to show for the work I’ve put in pretty disheartening and is making me give up on playing comp

2 Likes

This also happened to me. Last season I was gold 3 i think and when i logged into the new season i got moved to plat 5 and i didn’t get any of my rewards for playing comp. I did all of that and I felt like i got robbed. I did all of that and i got nothing out of it. I have still yet to receive my comp points and my title

2 Likes

I got banned the night before the season ended and i assumed it was a glitch but the same thing happened for me so im assuming its just this, should gotten over 2000 comp points

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like