Did not receive end of season rewards?

I was Master last season and got the rank gm1 when i logged in in my account in Ow2. But I didn’t get the goldpoints or the title for it. I looged in with my second account but didn’t got any rewards too, i was dia 3 on dps

15 Likes

Well my end of season rank did not change at all but I still ended in plat so I should have at least gotten the plat title. My “new rank” aka when I click the competitive section is actually diamond now.

8 Likes

I also didn’t get any comp points or titles. I stopped playing when I was M2 but at the end of the season it got changed to GM2 and Season 4 I’m currently GM2 but no points or title for it. Hopefully this gets fixed soon :confused:

24 Likes

Yea what the heck! I finished Master 5 on one account for season 3, and Platinum 3 on another. Neither of the accounts received any competitive rewards or titles. Not to Metin when I look at the season challenges, Season 3 just does not even exist! But Seasons 1, 2, and 4 do? Pleaaaase fix this I only played comp for the rewards.

10 Likes

Ended Season 3 Master 5 DPS and got master 2 Season 4. I got no comp points or title. Any patch to fix this soon?

13 Likes

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - June 6, 2023 (Updated). However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs.

I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

10 Likes

Season 2: Ended with Silver 1 highest. No rewards.

Season 3: Ended with Plat 5 highest, game says I finished at Masters 5 in role queue. Didn’t get ANY rewards for either Plat or Masters.

Missing quite a bit of competitive points.

11 Likes

Ended season 3 with around 2800 comp points and the highest rank was plat. Rank decay was removed and now my highest is masters, yet I received no title or rewards for my rank, and now have 2400 comp points. Not only did I get scammed of 1250(crying rn) I also lost around 400 points(sobbing).

7 Likes

did anyone find out what’s going on with this? ended plat 3 and didnt get a single reward… this happened last season too i ended gold 3, and didnt get any points sad face

8 Likes

I am having the same problem, did not get any comps points after any of the seasons so far in Overwatch 2. After it didn’t get fixed I just assumed you don’t get points anymore for end of season rewards lol, realizing now it’s just a bug that hasn’t been fixed. Hopefully they can fix it and compensate with the amount of points that should have been earned for each season.

9 Likes

Same here, logged in and expected to have my comp points but I was shocked when it only showed the rank. After that I never received the rewards I was supposed to. Blizzard pls fix this.

7 Likes

Yeah same. Ended the season on platinum, expecting my end of season rewards (the only reason I play comp), so I can finally afford a golden gun and to my surprise I got 0 rewards. Thanks for absolutely nothing, Blizzard.

11 Likes

Ended season diamond 4 support and gold 2 dps. Still gold 2 for DPS but Diamond 1 on support. Have not received competitive rewards for either role.

4 Likes

Same here.
Ended S3 as Master 5, won 15 games and didn’t receive anything.
Not even OW1 was that bugged, ngl.

6 Likes

I didnt get my points either ,my rank didnt go down or up it stayed the but i not receive my comp points i was waiting to get at the end of the season.Should got 1200 points for my master 5 rank

5 Likes

I reached Master 3 at the end of the season, but I didn’t receive any rewards today, which made me angry

5 Likes

I also didn’t get rewards, not for plat or my diamond bump

4 Likes

Me too I am SO MAD I WANNA SUE THEM. I ended Master and didn’t receive coins and titles, nothing!!!

4 Likes

Same here, logged on got to plat 2 originally but they reranked me to Diamond 4 and I still don’t have my title or comp points.

4 Likes

I ended Platinum on support role but I did not get the Platinum Role Challenger title, but my duo who is also platinum received it.

4 Likes