Not getting the correct end of season rewards

I ended the season with my dps in GM5 and I am absolutely certain of this, yet when season 4 came around it told me that I ended in Masters 1 and therefore I did not get the GM role challenger title, nor the GM competitive points.

2 Likes

Same here. Ended the season Masters 4 support after working my way there from Diamond 5 all season, and It said my final rank was Diamond 4 and I got diamond rewards. So frustrating and annoying with the amount of time and money I put into the game. I hope this is fixed asap.

I have a similar issue. I was GM when the season ended and when season 4 came along it said my final was masters. Then when they said that you’ll be adjusted to your proper ranking after your next adjustment I was put back into GM. Would’ve been nice to get the rewards for it :c

I straight up didn’t get any rewards for end of season, lol
Ended gold 3 tank, didn’t get the comp coins for ending in gold…

same here:

I have completed last season with Diamond as tank and Platinum for Damage, but I didnt receive either platinum or diamond role queue competitor titles or the competitive points.
I have a screenshot shows me getting no points. My account has no titles from last season other than the mystery heroes one.

ended as master 4 on tank in season 3 but i got no rewards at all

I also did not get my title or end of season points, very disappointed. My first time ever hitting plat so I was most excited about the title

how many wins did you get total?

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.