I did not receive my Platinum Challenger title

I was ranked Platinum 3 in competitive open queue in Season 3 and was at that rank at END of season. At start of new season 4 in the summary at start it did not show my competitive points for Platinum but it seemed to be for gold. More importantly, I cannot use the title “Platinum Challenger” title as it has not unlocked. Please can you fix this. My account details:
MoistKitten#21165

5 Likes

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem

3 Likes

Me too, same problem for platinum challenger.

2 Likes

Same problem no namecard

1 Like

Me too, ended the season at plat 4

1 Like

same here, if its not getting fixed in some days cause it seems like a big issue for many players - i will try to contact support for some informations about it

1 Like

I didnt recieve my plat role queue title and i grinded so hard too :confused:

2 Likes

The same here. In the challanges is it marked as done.

2 Likes

same here i was so confused

1 Like

same! i got the notification that it was unlocked but yet it isnt unlocked in the player title menu. sucks :confused:

1 Like

Same problem here. Unlocked it and I can see it inside the challenge / competitive menu. But the tag doesn’t show up in my career profile page.

1 Like