Did not receive competitive rewards at the end of season 3

yup same i am gm 1 and got nothing

2 Likes

Same here. Only adding this so hopefully blizzard sees it and does something

2 Likes

Same here bro, I was in platinum last season and I dont receive nothing, and I won some games too and i dont receive the competitive points

2 Likes

in season 3 i ended as plat 3, in season 4 i was deranked to gold 2 and never recieved the plat rewards.

2 Likes

Here as well. I ended season 3 in gold 2, but when I loaded season 4 for the first time the splash screen said I placed platinum. But there was no button or X to close the splash screen, so I had to Alt-F4. Have not seen the screen again, nor have I received any rewards.

2 Likes

Greetings! I’ve the same problem.
I was gold and I didn’t recieve any competitive points.

2 Likes

Hi!
The same problem with me, didnt get my title (i was diamond) or the points.

2 Likes

apparently for some its fixed now, yet my rewards are still missing

2 Likes

Same here. But I got the rank I ended at plat 2 just no rewards. Annoys me because I was hoping to finally get my rein hammer painted in golden pixels.

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

same thing here, ended plat but didnt receive any points at all

2 Likes

season 3 end, I got the rewards for competitive mystery heroes, but not for any competitive role queue.

2 Likes

Have a similar issue.
Ended season three as masters 2, but didn’t receive the matching title and was ranked to platinum next season.

2 Likes

Still have not received my reward, and here i am so close in getting Rammatra golden weapon…

2 Likes

Same issue, haven’t gotten any rewards yet.

2 Likes

I thought this would have been fixed in the patch notes but I have similar issue with Diamond Open Challenger. I played probably 50+ games., ended in diamond 3 last season, as shown in profile and received no title options at all.

2 Likes

Update: I got the “thank you forplaying season 3” screen when i opened the game today, but I still didnt get any titles or rewards for playing season 3 comp.

2 Likes

Same problem waiting for a solution

2 Likes

They said it would have been issued by the latest patch and it was fixed but I still didn’t get the competitive points nor the title. All they have said to my ticket was post something on the forums.

2 Likes

Same problem here. No season three rewards. No competitive points, no title, no challenge even though I placed in every category.

1 Like