Wrong season 3 competitive rewards

I ended season 3 ranked as diamond 5, I don’t rank much at all but I did work hard to get to diamond before the season ended. When I logged on after season 4 was released it said that my rank was plat 1 and I only received rewards for plat. After I hit diamond I only played 2 or 3 ish games to get my friends rank up game done as well. I didn’t play enough to rank up let alone down. I’m fine with starting this season back in plat 1, it wont be hard to get back to where I was but to have my rank decreased in season 3 preventing me from getting the rewards I was looking forward too is a bit discouraging since I had been busy those last days and had to stay up late to play competitive. I know other people are having similar issues, I hope this will be resolved.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me, but all my ranks went down nearly a division, except open queue where my rank doubled. Really hoping this gets fixed bc I was really looking forward to getting the tag for diamond role queue and mh.

2 Likes

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

2 Likes

Overwatch 2 stats state that I finished Platinum 3 for competitive DPS when I actually finished diamond. I then only got the platinum competitor title. It shows my season high as Diamond 5, which is the same rank i was when the season finished. I havent been given the correct amount of competitive points or the correct title or the correct end of season rank. It then gave me a higher end of season rank for mystery heroes. its all over the place.

2 Likes