Not receiving rank rewards

I spent the entire night before season 3 ended grinding my rank up to plat 2. I got home the next day to get my rewards so I could buy my Reinhardt golden gun but I did not get anything. No comp points, title, anything. My rank wasn’t changed like others but I did not get any rewards. Same thing happened in season 2 but I did not think anything of it.

4 Likes

same here played last season and got nothing, apparently they are working on it

2 Likes

I’m also not getting my rank rewards that I should be getting

1 Like

Same, ended master 4, climbed from gold 5, no rewards.

1 Like

Hopefully they get it done soon if at all.

1 Like

How many games did you win? I think there is a minimum of 15 wins to get rewards.

1 Like

Also did not receive any player titles or competitive points from reaching master. I had over 15 wins in competitive. WE NEED THIS FIXED!

1 Like

Way over 15. Maybe 20-30? I also have played double that amount throughout the season.

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.