What has happened to my SR

I finished last season at diamond 4 on tank and platinum 4 on support. Today I opened overwatch and it told me that I finished last season as masters 2 on tank and diamond one on support. I don’t even feel I deserve it because I was plat on support in overwatch one and If anything I’ve gotten worse, not better. Has this happened to anyone else?
Oh yeah also I didn’t get any competitive points for some reason.

This isn’t your issue, but there are some issues revolving around rank. It’s possible you did just get replaced where you belong. However, it’s possible this bug works both ways.

I suggest completing 5 wins/updating your competitive rank and see what happens.

Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023

To the heroes of Overwatch,

We want to keep you up to date on some of the bugs and issues we’re aware of that are affecting the game. This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting Overwatch 2, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate y’all’s understanding. Our team is working to resolve these issues, and we will provide more information as soon as we have updates!

Current Issues

• We are investigating an issue where Season Three end-of-season final ranks were modified causing lower tier rewards issued for some players, and for current rankings to have wrongly decayed. Players who reach their next Competitive Update should receive their expected ranks.