Season 3 final rank dropped an entire tier for no reason

Upon season 4’s release, career profile insists that I ended season 3 on plat 4 though I’m completely certain I ended on diamond 4 without going through any more rank up/downs. Got plat season rewards as well

I could care less for my current season’s rank or decay, however if this isn’t a bug it’s a terrible decision that you can straightup tell me my final rank wasn’t what was shown yesterday, on the previous season which I have no control over, anytime you want after I update the game, which if I did know, I wouldn’t play in the first place

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.