Rank Rewards are bugged

Well Hello there…
So i’ve ended ranked Season 3 as a Master 5 Tank, Plat 3 Dps & Master 3 Support.
The adjustment that aligned our SR and MMR closer together apparently happened BEFORE the Ranked Rewards were pushed out.

I DID NOT get the ranked rewards for Master Role Challenger for any role.
Can this please get fixed?
I feel like i should get the proper rewards when i’m buying battle passes, ingame items and have hundreds of hours grinded ingame.

I hope this get fixed and shipped out…
Thanks

3 Likes

I didn’t get any rewards either, i was Master at every role, but got the rank grandmaster instead.

1 Like

Same. I see it stickied that they know this is an issue and it gets resolved on your next rank update, but it doesn’t say that it’ll give you your rewards.

I worked hard for my comp rank at the end of my last season. Will that be updated too? I want my title and my comp points please.

1 Like

Same here, didn’t get any rewards at all.

1 Like

Same for me i Guess, i was plat 3 and After the uptade i end up gold2, i understand they want to put your mmr,rank Closer together but i didn’t finished the 5 ranking match…, and i didn’t get the title i was fighting for :frowning: , now After 5 win im plat 4 , so it’s really more about the title i really wanted

1 Like

Same issue with me, I ended the season as Diamond 5, but when the new season entered, I was automatically downgraded to Plat 1 and lost the Diamond Challenger Title :frowning:

1 Like

I got Gm 4 on support, in the new season it put me on gm3 but i don’t have my gm title nor the competitive points for golden weapons.

1 Like

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.