Season 3 Competitive Rewards

I ended open queue as Diamond 3, I logged in and saw I’m now masters 4 but I also noticed I didn’t receive any points or title for ended in diamond despite having the 15 matches done. Is there some issue I’m not understanding?

2 Likes

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like

Yea I ended as Gold 3 last season and i only needed one more end of season rewards for me to get gold and now I can’t because i never got comp. points nor any of the other rewards. i also have a screenshot of it too lol. :smiling_face_with_tear: :melting_face:

1 Like