Last Season I got downgradet in Ranked

Last Season I got downgradet from Diamond 5 to Plat 4 and in Support from Plat 3 to Gold 5. Allso i got just 875 Competitive Points instat of 1375 Competitive Points can i do Anithing ?

i.postimg.cc/L41M8TKT/Screenshot-2023-04-12-162637.png

Me too. My rank dropped from Master 5 to diamond 1 and i don’t get my master comp points. What’s the point of me reaching master last season?

1 Like

5 wins to fix your rank but there’s currently no fix for last season’s final rank or rewards. Go figure, Blizzard screwing the community as per usual.

1 Like

Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.