I didn't receive any competitive points

I finished in Plat 5 and logged in to OW2 season 2 with some friends and they received their comp points but I am yet to receive any? I’ve looked around and I haven’t seen anyone flag up that they didn’t get any but more they got the wrong amount. This was my first season of playing OW in general and its obviously frustrating to grind to get something and not get any rewards back

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue, absolutely no rewards but my friends all got theirs.

1 Like

Same thing here. No rewards

Season 4 launched and i was supposed to get the points after grinding pretty hard with my friends to be able to get a gold gun cause I’m at 2650 rn i log in and its still at that number, lazy. This is severely disappointing that they do not seem to give a flying crap about competitive point bugs, like the one that gave pretty much over half the community 100k points and didn’t even address it :confused: They also say they cannot correct this, meaning I’m going to have to do this stuff all over again if i want my points. This is not fair at all :l

The Devs have acknowledged this bug: Overwatch 2 Known Issues - April 11, 2023. However, we still need to keep spreading the word about this bug so that they actually fix it unlike the bugged career profiles and missing end-of-season rewards from other previous seasons like Season 36. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.