[H][US][ZUL'JIN] Found a Quest LFM exceptional ranged dps for Heroic raiding + more!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for 8.3, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Thursday Normal Alt Run beginning at 7:30pm EST. Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Healer (monk, priest or pally)
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

2 Likes

Greetings,
I posted here: [H] Holy Priest- Returning to Retail

Holy priest but I’ve been playing Classic for the past 9 months and want to get back into Retail.

1 Like

Yes I would love to chat with you. We are looking for healers or healers with a dps off-spec. If you could add my battletag or discord please.

i’m interested in joining i sent you a friend request on disc and btag

1 Like

Bumping it back up to the top!

Still recruiting.

Let’s bump it back up to the top! Still actively recruitng. Looking for dps and dps with a heal off-spec. We are melee heavy so ranged is preferred. We will accept all though who wish to join!

Bumping the post back up. Still recruiting. Looking for ranged, but anyone is welcome to join!

Let’s bump this post up back to the top. Still recruiting range damage for our melee heavy guild/community.