Returning Healer Looking For Family Style Guild

Good Day, I hope this request finds you well.

First let me start by saying that I am NOT looking a heavy raiding or PvP guild. But more of a social gathering of like minded individuals.

But what I AM looking for, and I cannot stress this enough, is a very close knit and family style guild. And does not take the game too seriously. A Guild that is more in it for the fun and social aspect. As I am looking for just a social experience and attaining new friends and family along the way.

Ideally a smaller guild that offers a synergistic atmosphere. I would like to raid, but would do so in a non stressful accordance. Perhaps a Guild that is starting out dabbling in raiding and needs a healer, or just runs dungeons for collectibles. And just doing little things to have fun rather than stressing out and getting upset over the big things.

What I have to offer:

I have been playing since launch in 2004, but have been off and on the last couple of years. I am a competent and confident healer with extensive experience in the healing classes I have played over the years, both in raiding, battlegrounds, and arenas.

I can tank, but I prefer not too. As I know my niche is healing whether it be Shaman, Druid, Paladin, Priest, or Monk (And that is my prefered order of healing classes).

I love helping people and generally go out of my way to make sure others are having fun. That’s one reason I play a healer.

I have served as a GM and and Officer of a couple of Guilds over the years and can coordinate events. I believe in being fair.

The server and faction doesn’t matter as I believe in “You get what you give”. So if I invest into a guild, I would like that same sentiment to be reciprocated.

I would like to try before I buy, so if it were feasible, I would like to join and level up with a worthy prospect to see if we are a good fit before I move my main and other toons over.

So feel free to drop a line here, or hit me up on my Btag “Shadedsilver#1448”

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

1 Like

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey hey hey we are a close group of friends that log on and do mythic plus transmog pvp we just enjoy doing stuff together in game which is why we only raid one day a week on Saturday mornings from 9am est to 1pm est if that sounds like your kinda jam check us out or add me Mako#1649

Hello! o/

I am the GM for Remnant of the Fallen, located on Earthen Ring!

We are a fairly new guild still, with quite a few new and returning players, and quite a few still leveling up! We have started to dabble in M+ and would like to be able to raid casually by the time Shadowlands hits (like 1 day a week maybe)!

We are very friendly, helpful and casual though of course when we play we try our best! We have been slowly growing steadily over the last few weeks so now is a great time to check us out!

Personally, I am interested in finding a few veteran players as well who can help run the guild and be points of contact and that sort of thing too.

I would love to see you in game sometime! Find us in game, or feel free to add me somewhere and pm me!

Gnomesftw#1868 btag, or #3645 for discord

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait wait wait… I am the GM, not that silly gnome! I tell you what, turn your back for ONE MINUTE!..

Also, yes ER is a RP server, but that is not at all required!

1 Like

Hi there Kuhali!

I think our guild might be a good fit for you. We’re a social guild looking for more to join our growing guild and community. Our guild has been around since the end of Legion. We enjoy raiding, mythic keystones, BGs, transmog/mount/achievement runs and more fun events!

I would love to chat with you, and would love for you to try us out. I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!