[H] Returning Raider LF Guild

Hello,

I hope you are having a nice day. I am leveling a Marksman Hunter (currently level 112) for a fresh start in Shadowlands and am currently looking for a guild. I took a break from the game in around March and am now returning.

Ideally, looking for a guild that enjoys several aspects of the game, such as raiding, mythic +, battlegrounds, arenas, world PvP, etc. I would like to be part of a good community and an active group of players.

I do not really plan on pushing hardcore currently due to the fact that the tier is almost over and I do not have that much time currently for super hardcore play.

Previous Raid Experience:

7/7H Firelands, 8/8H Dragon Soul, 4/10M Nighthold, 3/9M Tomb of Sargeras, 7/11M Antorus the Burning Throne, 2/8M Uldir, 6/8M Eternal Palace, and 5/12M Ny’alotha.

Bnet: Cartoonz#1835
Discord: Grassroots#6416

HelloNassbectar, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hi Nassbectar!

Our Guild is recruiting for raiding, mythic keystones and other fun Guild events. We’re looking to grow in time for Shadowlands. Our Guild raids Friday/Satuday 7:30pm EST start time.

I’m going to sgare our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.