Hunter LF Guild- Horde or Alliance

yo, just a hunter coming back to the game recently that’s looking to raid. I can raid any day except the raid has to be done by 8pm PST (11 EST) because I work at 9pm PST.

Willing to play horde or alliance if the fit is right. Hit me up on bnet or discord for more info if you’re looking for a hunter!

Discord: serya#6572
bnet: Serya#11878

Good morning Teyloth!

Our Guild is recruiting ranged dps for BFA and going into Shadowlands. We raid Heroic NWC on Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST to 11pm EST. We do have an alt run for Normal NWC on Thursday from 7:30pm EST to 11pm EST. We also enjoy running mythic keystones, old raids for achievements/mounts/transmog & have other in game events. We have am active discord.

I’m going to send you a friend request on Discord. I will share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look at it when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man we’re currently raiding on bleeding hollow Wed/Thurs at 730-1030 eastern. *1030 being absolute latest, usually we try and to end around 10 since people have work. If interested add the btag buttercup#1858

Hi Teyloth,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586