Looking for a new guild for shadowlands

Hello! I’m currently looking for a new guild. I’m willing to transfer servers to have some fun and enjoy raiding. My current guild is fine and dandy but my year of being with them has shown me a few things. They kill the heroic boss then stop, even mythics stop.

I’m getting tired of playing a MMO by my self. I want some friends/guildmates to hang out and do stuff with. My main was a WW monk since MoP and Before that I was a Holy Paladin. i might switch back to paladin come SL I’m still deciding. Maybe I’ll try tanking or a ranged dps class.

Anyone recruiting? Mainly Alliance, because as we’re all different and like what we like. I prefer not living in a mud hut, but if the people are right I suppose I could transfer and join the masses.

Good morning, I hope you are having a great weekend.
As for your post, while we are not actively recruiting, we are always seeking new friends to play the game with. We still raid and do mythics or islands, and to mix up the end of expansion boredom, some have grouped up to play classic while others even started Pubg or smite, but they still do it as guild friends. At the end of the day, we just want to have fun with our friends.
If you would like to check us out and join us one weekend hit me up.

Deadlysin#1763

Hello,

I also had this problem in my last guild where no one would ever reply to me and felt like I was always playing alone. I also was on alliance (Sargeres) but moved to Area 52 Horde sometime last year.

So about the guild, we currently are 12/12H looking to push into Mythic but needing to fill 2 more range DPS slots. I know that you are currently WW which I am BM for the raid but if you are interested in expanding into range let me know. We are always running keys and always hanging out in discord.

Raiding Tuesday / Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server Time (EST)

If you are ever interested into moving into a mud hut feel free to DM me.

GhostDragon#1139884

Hey Xuhui!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a new raiding guild forming up for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have just arrived at our new home on MG and have started general recruitment for our raid team and non-raider membership.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, becoming a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intent to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are looking to build a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Optional Reroll: A Fresh Start

Our leadership team is all too familiar with the search for a new long-term home. The dissolution of a great raid team can be tough to follow up. For those reasons, we are providing an opportunity for players who may be far removed from current raid content to join us and redevelop in a competitive but helpful atmosphere.

We will be holding an optional reroll on Mal’ganis starting on or around June 30th for players who are looking to start fresh on a new main, especially in advance of Shadowlands’ impending Q4 release.

Our officers and current raid core will have toons on-realm already leveled and geared. This is not a reroll guild in the traditional sense. We welcome participation in the reroll, but it is by no means mandatory.

Recruitment Needs: About You

Recruitment is open for all classes and specs as general members.

If you are applying to our raid team, we have some minor restrictions.

Tanks: Closed

Healers: All Specs Open

DPS: Open except for DK

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well! Look out for the option to participate in our optional reroll on our application.

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is currently being floated as an optional progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hit me up for a chat, Aeaa#1101 on BNet and discord

Good morning Xuhui!

Our Guild is recruiting for Shadowlands. We raid, run mythic keystones, and host other fun Guild events.

We raid Heroic difficulty Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time. We also have an alt run night on Thursdays at 7:30pm EST.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. We do play for the other faction. If what I said above interests you, please take a look at our recruitment post. We thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you soon!

If you change your mind about horde check us out and let Me know

Hey if you are looking for a place to call home Devout might be a place for you. TLDR:

Devout is a two-day team on Darkspear-Alliance that raids Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30pm EST.

Currently due to the epidemic we are only raiding Tuesdays.

FULL GUILD INFORMATION

<<Devout – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Devout is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Darkspear. We are a hardcore progression guild on a casual (6 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder.

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, Devout might be the place for you! Contact Eblic (Eblic#1168 on bnet or Eblic#6047 on discord) or any of our members in game with any questions.

<>

Devout has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:30pm to 12:30pm EST. We do not extend past those hours at launch or for progression.

In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly run Flex 30 content and lots of Mythic+ on off nights. We have a standing optional run on Sunday evenings that is a great opportunity to get to know some of the team. Check our discord for sign ups each week.

<>

Devout is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred. We have grown up together playing WoW, with an average age of late 20s/early 30s.

Devout guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the council down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters and raging at team members during progression, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

Devout is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to min/max in every reasonable way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.

The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals.

While we only have two required raid nights, Devout is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Discord chatting, participating in alt raids, running 5 man content, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Devout is probably unlike any community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the Discord, in game, through battle net.

For a different type of server, come check us out on Earthen Ring!

Remnant of the Fallen is a casual place, lots of new/returning players trying to get ready for Shadowlands! We just started doing some basic Mythic+ and if we can get enough we’d love to do more!

We’re still pretty small but trying to grow! We’d love to have you! :slight_smile:

I agree, I’d rather not be in a mud hut!!! But that’s where the action is at. If you would consider getting muddy then reach out. :slight_smile:

Strategic Miscalculation on Mal’Ganis is looking for players to join our team to finish out Nya’lotha and continue onto Shadowlands. We are always looking for Non-Raiders too, if you are interested in joining please reach out.

About us:

We are 5/12 Mythic, we raid Fri/Sat 10 PM server (CST) for 2.5 hours.
We have a small Heroic team we’d like to grow, they raid Wed at 8 PM server (CST) for 2 hours
We do mount/achievement runs on Thursday at 8 PM server (CST)
We run a lot of keys throughout the week.
We have fun while downing bosses.

What we look for:

Doing mechanics, it doesn’t matter if you top charts for the first 15 seconds if you always die.
Fun attitude, this is a game, lets have fun.
Knowing your class, yes mechanics are important but you still need to DPS (heal/tank) too.

What we offer:
We provide all consumables needed for raid and some extra too.
You’ll probably never hit your daily guild repair limit.
A fun group of friends to push content with.

Mainly looking for DPS at the moment but open to all. Feel free to reach out

Discord: Vin#7832

Bnet: Vin#12877

Hi Xuhui,

We are recruiting to continue mythic progression, and also to build up the roster for Shadowlands.

Act Naturally is a 20man mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side, on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are primarily looking for excellent DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster, but would definitely help folks learn the ropes. We are particularly looking for a warlock and a WW monk, so we may be a fit for you.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Friday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (EST)

Progression:
Currently: Ny’alotha 12/12N, 12/12H, 5/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

Good luck in your search, hope you find a good spot to land!

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

VodeX is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

Hey man I know exactly how you feel, and that’s why me and my friends created our own guild. Here is a bit about us:

We are a raiding guild whose goal is to have newer players, or those who perhaps are new to raiding find a place where they can come in start at square 1 if needed, and have a no pressure approach to raids and end game content. If you feel you’ve missed out on content because it’s not the newest raid, or haven’t finished your gear and cloak grinds but want to have a solid raid group and get your feet wet in raiding then we are here for you.

We will do our best to give you the tools, resources, and advice to help you with your classes, specs, and professions. We won’t kick you out for not meeting gear score thresholds or DPS thresholds. We understand everyone starts somewhere and that it can feel overwhelming to start your raiding career in a true newer raider no pressure experience.

The founders of the guild where in your shoes, we wanted to see the story, the content, and the raids that are available but can be hard to find a guild to accommodate those looking for those experiences.

If you’re interested add me on bnet or discord:

BNet: PrplHrtWinr#1924
Discord: Don Abele#9819

Hey there! We are horde, but our hut is cleaned and desinfected on a daily basis. We also have warm water showers, and enough boar hides to keep you and your fuzzy feet dry and comfy!
With that being said, we could use a Monk on our roster. Our progression team raids wed/thu and we run an optional heroic run on saturdays, all at 9.30EST.
We also run M+, transmog and mount runs and all that shenanigans.
If the whole housing situation isnt scaring you away, you are encouraged to read through our recruitment post that I will drop below. And if that isnt scaring you away either, we would love to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Lets Get Wild is a Mythic progression guild that is focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are looking for people to progress through current and future raid instances.

LGW raids 2 nights a week with an optional Heroic/Alt run and we will never add additional raid days. We do not require alts for splits even though we have raid ready alts ourselves. When its time to raid, we take it seriously while having fun at the same time.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:30 pm - 12:00 am
Friday: 9:30 pm - 12:00 am
All times listed are server time (Eastern Time Zone)

Recruitment Needs:

Any DPS or Healer
All exceptional players will be considered :smiley:

Raid Requirements:

Know fights
Know your class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive
Accept constructive criticism
Be responsible
Don’t be sensitive (Discord can get wild!)

What we offer:

Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

Additional Information:

For any additional information, please contact an officer listed below.

Officers:

Xto | BenjiBear#1111
Nova | Nova#1895
Lachesis | Rora#1663

Hey Xuhil,

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 2/12N Ny’alotha, we raid on Saturdays 6-8 Sever Time (8-10pm Eastern). Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed on weekends for those pesky ones that require a group.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

We’re not the biggest guild. Just starting into raiding, but we have fun with what we do. Little bit of everything goes on, but mostly mythic, mythic+ dungeons. Do our best to help people learn the fights and get some gear so that they can continue to improve their skills. We’re not too big, but not too small either. Look me up if you would like to know more.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

Thank you all for the replies. I’ll be sure to reach out to a few of you.

1 Like