LF Raiding Guild

Hi guys! I’ve posted on a few other toons trying to find a raiding guild but still haven’t found one that suits my wants/needs. Still looking! 11/12H and 11/12N experience in NYA and have multiple toons over 445 so I can gear any of them. Tazz#11657 if anyone wants to talk

Hi there Tasdina!

Are you only looking for an alliance guild, or are you open to the horde faction? If so, I would love to chat with you!

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Murderous Hobos-Horde-Thrall
We are a guild that is focused more on personality and desire to play with your friends more then anything else. We are all here to have a good time and do as much as we can get done. If you want to be the best then we are here to help you with that, whether that is Raiding, M+ or leveling alts. You just want to hang out in a digital world with some friends, well we are here for that too. This is a game and we all have lives the officers here just got tired of not having a place where everyone is welcome.
We are currently looking for all roles/classes and specs.
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 830-1000 Server (EST). We do Mythic+ almost every day we aren’t raiding and if we aren’t doing that we are doing the weekly quest.
battlenet: thegamingvet#1336
Discord: Buzz#6011

Hey Tasdina. What is your availability?

Hi! If you’re in the market for a small, laid-back guild that does Heroic and some M+, we may be a good fit. We don’t have any plans to expand to the size to support Mythic progression, but we do go for AotC and focus on having a friendly, close-knit environment. I’ll paste our recruitment post below, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, hit me up!

Hi Tasdina. What are you looking for in a guild? Mine’s recruiting to continue Heroic Ny’alotha farm and get to 20 to begin Mythic. We raid twice weekly in 2 hr blocks, so we’re fairly casual but we have AoTC all through BFA and Legion. We also have active members who like to run Mythic+ and others who enjoy PvP. Here’s a link to my post with more information. A<Slapchop> of Kul Tiras/Bladefist (US)

1 Like

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

1 Like

I can talk whenever! Just hit me up sometime :slight_smile: