[H][Moon Guard] Priest

Greetings community,

I am a returning player (Vanilla through WoD) who is looking to find a guild to fit the semi-casual play schedule I currently have.
I do have IRL responsibilities that take up a lot of my time so I am looking for a guild that could accommodate that type of player base.
I am west coast based(PST) and usually have Fri/Sat evenings available for heavy gameplay.
I will state up front that my family obligations will take precedence over gameplay and I do understand that will be a deterrent for many guilds.

If anyone has recommendations or opportunities, please reach out.
Thehobo#1727

Hey Valkir,
We’re actively clearing 12/12H with pugging to fill our ranks currently, and are looking for people who would like to join our core so we can stop pugging and focus on mythic clearing. We’re willing to help people learn bosses, and are very helpful to get people to where they need to be. Let me know if interested!

Laughing Coffin (LC) - Emerald Dream - is looking for members to fill out our heroic/mythic roster! We’re a guild that returned to the game back in May and have been pugging 12/12 heroic clears since. We’re looking to get some members to get our guild rolling back into the mythic raiding scene. Previously our guild has obtained AOTC every raid tier and have been consistently one of the first guilds to complete AOTC. We’re a community that plays other MMORPGs such as BDO, AA, Bless, ect. We have decided to return to WoW and stay with WoW for the foreseeable future. The guild does weekly full 12/12H clears and is looking for YOU to become part of our mythic push entry team! We’re a very chill group that honestly has the most fun during out failures, and we don’t give up. For instance, if you’re looking for a group that even on progression nighs, 31 wipes in, can still crack jokes and mess around, we’re that group. We welcome all, and the one thing we hate the most is cliques. Open community where anyone can come in and feel welcomes/mess around is what we’re all about.

Raid times:
Friday/Saturday 10PM EST – 1AM EST
Monday – Optional (only if needed) 10PM EST – 1AM EST

Requirements:
Level 80 HoA
Appropriate Corruptions, Azerite, and level 15 cape preferred
450+ Item Level for heroic
465+ Item Level for mythic
Make it to raid night

Spots Open:
Off Tank
Pumper DPS (Ranged + Melee)
Healers

Contacts:
Discord - Grieve#0001
Battlenet - Grievedps#1648

Thank you for the recommendation. I will have to do some more work to get to those requirements. I’ll keep it in mind. :slight_smile:

Hi Valkir!

If a server transfer is an option, our Guild is recruiting on Zul’jin. We raid, run mythic keystones and other Guild events. We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST. We have an optional alt night on Thursdays. We have Mondays dedicated to Mythic keystones, but rum them really any day.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Kiuayoukai,
Thanks for the link! Unfortunately I am on PST, so that is still roughly work hours for me. If things change, I will definitely reach out.

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck! Keep in touch if things change.

Hey bud any interest in playing Shadow either way check us out might be something that works for you

Hey Sig,
Its been a very long time since I ran shadow. Additionally you guys run EST correct?
I think a 6am raid time for me would be a bit rough. :laughing:
Thank you for reaching out though!

Hahahahaha come on 6am is prime raiding time plenty of time to sleep when your dead! Wait just noticed your undead :joy: if you change your mind bud please feel free to look me up and best of luck on your search!

Haha I wouldn’t mind it as much as the wife and kids. :rofl:
If my situation changes, I will keep you guys in mind.

1 Like