[H] - Anywhere - Returning vet and 2 new player friends LF Mythics

Hi everyone. I’m looking for a new home for myself and my two friends. I’m a ret/prot paladin that ran a progression raiding guild from Vanilla through Wrath. I’m looking to return as a serious player with a guild capable of seeing progression through Shadowlands, hopefully with a group of people that are professional and host a non-toxic environment.

My availability to raid is rather open because I have worked from home, even before the pandemic. I take raiding seriously. As a GM and a raid leader for 4 years I understand what it takes to come prepared knowing tactics and coming properly supplied. My addons are on point, my system is capable, and my internet connection is stable. I take criticism well, and I’ve been known to plan well in difficult situations.

I would be bringing 2 RL friends that have started playing the game for the first time, and would like to have a good home for them as well even if they’re not skilled enough to raid yet. One is a holy/ret paladin, and the other is a windwalker monk. It would be great to have a group of skilled people that could help introduce them to the game in a friendly environment.

Hey!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 3/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#17579

Hello there Anta!
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Burning Blade that is currently 10/12 mythic, and working on M Carapace with a set team of raiders. We intend to move into Shadowlands as a two day guild and would like to strengthen our roster going into that expansion.
We do our fair share of mythic plus, weekly alt raids, mount and transmog runs, pvp etc.
I will leave a link to our recruitment post for you to look through, don’t hesitate to contact me or one of our officers with any questions you may have.

(We now have a cross realm horde community) Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Crimson Lances (Dalaran horde NA) and find yourself so engrossed in guild/discord chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers. We are a guild that strives on being a social guild, helping others, and inappropriate jokes. Our guild offers:

Cross realm community

Mythic dungeons up to 15

Heroic raiding day and casual normal raiding day

Vision runs

Pet leveling/battle event (help you learn about and battle with battle pets)

Random other fun events like karaoke

Leveling dungeons

We want our guild to be a fun place for people to come home from work, chill, laugh, and have fun. Our community also will be included in all the fun events our guild does. We do want people to use our discord in a reasonable amount (at least while running stuff with guildies/community members) due to us being a social guild/community. Friend me, or comment below if your interested. Also if you don’t want to change servers, you can join our community until you find a permanent guild. My btag - katzlover#1661 My discord tag - Venatrix#0892

Good morning Antagonism & friends!

I think our guild and community may be a good fit for you if you would like to try us out. Our guild enjoys raiding, running mythic keystones and other fun events. Our guild raids Fri/Sat evenings usually starting at 7:30pm EST. We have have an alt night on Thursday evenings. We have Mythic Mondays to make sure everyone in the guild/community that hasn’t completed a keystone for the week completes one or two before weekly reset.

We have an active discord and in game chat! Our guild became established at the end of Legion with the goals of having a fun, non-toxic community.

I’m going to share our post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Antagonism! I’d like to chat with you and your friends. Here is our spam copy/paste. Reach out if it interests you!! :slight_smile:

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

Hey bud, not sure if you and your buds are still on the hunt for a home for Shadowlands, but if so, I am in the process of reforming a mythic progression guild for launch.

While we are going to be working to push competitively in the future, we know that isn’t something happens right at the start. We look to groom and put together a solid team to grow with and hopefully by the 2nd tier become a more competitive force. This could possibly be something that could also work well for your buds if they are looking to learn and are putting in the effort.

Aside from raid we will be focusing on Mythic+ progression as well running Arena and RBG teams. We are building from the ground up and are looking people that are looking to get in on the ground floor and help in that process.

If this may be something you are interested in, simply hit me up on Discord @ Knetik#3543