[US][A] Husband & Wife LF Social/Light Raiding Guild

Hey, we’re looking for any guild that would be a fit for both me and my wife; she’s very new to the WoW universe (sub 2 weeks) and i just started BFA 2 weeks ago and am at about 432 ILvl. Big points for us are having social events (or RP events), some female representation, and a raiding core.

If this sounds like you, please leave a reply down below,

Cheers!

1 Like

Hello Sunkin!
Are you guys only Alliance by chance? I feel like our community may be a good fit, but we are on the Horde side. We are a multi MMO gaming community, we are in about 4 MMO’s at the moment, two of those are Classic and Retail WoW. We don’t really have any scheduled RP events, but we do have quite a few females in guild and in our raids.

This is our recruitment thread if you would like to take a gander or feel free to reach out to me with any questions. My Discord name is FatGoatHieru#0693

Hi Sunkin and missus!

I see that you guys may be only alliance. I think you both would be a great fit in our Guild community, but we are horde.

We are fun, friendly and helpful. I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. If you could please take a look when you have a moment. We thank you and hope to hear from you soon!