LF Friendly, Fun, Adult and Active Guild!

Hola people!

So, I have played WoW for a loooong time (classic :grimacing:) but never in a hardcore fashion. I have experienced pretty much every class/spec and currently deciding on a main for Shadowlands (I have a few 120’s but my highest iLvL is around 425). I love all aspects of the game play but a community of great guildies truly makes a fun experience.

I plan on leveling up cooking, fishing, do some dungeon runs, transmog runs, rep, mount runs, LFRs, guild raid events, whatever. Nothing too crazy :slight_smile: - I would like to find a solid guild and hear some voices, and have a happy hour dungeon run or raid run once in a while. I am a data scientist so I love to theory-craft and work on better numbers. I assure you, I would be a happy voice online.

Thanks for the read and stay safe all!

Howdy Dudeski, Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for good people to join our community. We build on the foundation of members helping each other and bringing each other up. We dig on all sorts of content and enjoy pushing keys for everyone. Feel free to check us out and drop me a line! [H] Garona a home for returning players

1 Like

Hi Demus!

Our Guild is recruiting for mythic keystones, raids, transmog/mount/achievement runs, dailies and more fun activities!

Our Guild is a horde Guild on Zul’jin. I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look whenever you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 4/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

1 Like

Hey sounds like you would be a good fit for Murderous Hobos on Thrall, new Horde guild
We are a guild that is focused more on personality and desire to play with your friends more then anything else. We are all here to have a good time and do as much as we can get done. If you want to be the best then we are here to help you with that, whether that is Raiding, M+ or leveling alts. You just want to hang out in a digital world with some friends, well we are here for that too. This is a game and we all have lives the officers here just got tired of not having a place where everyone is welcome.
We are currently looking for all roles/classes and specs.
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 830-1000 Server (EST). We do Mythic+ almost every day we aren’t raiding and if we aren’t doing that we are doing the weekly quest.
battlenet: thegamingvet#1336
Discord: Buzz#6011

1 Like

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265