(H/A) BM Hunter looking for Community to raid with

Both of my Alliance and Horde guilds achieved AOTC and they are not really planning on raiding anymore or progressing into mythic until Shadowlands.

I’m not looking to leave the guilds but would like very much to continue via an active community that still run raids, M+ and PvPs.

I have two decently geared BM hunters (one of each, Horde and Alliance) in the 467-470 iLevel range (many other dps classes as well) that I would still like to run heroic and progress unto mythic bosses (currently 4/12) as well as M+ and even PvP. Prefer weekends as I have more flexibility but can raid on weekdays if it’s around 8:00 pm PST or later.

If you have a community that is active, please let me know as I would like to join it. You can post the information here or shoot me a bnet invite @ Grendel#1570.

Cheers!

Hi Avengelina!

We have a growing horde community with an active discord that’s looking for more ranged damage to join for heroic raiding, mythic keystones and more fun events!

Our in game community is Friends of Found a Green Quest which is linked to our Guild.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for that information, completely forgot you can now do communities cross realm! I’ll send a request to join the community if I can figure it out. :slight_smile: