LF Horde raiding guild

I am looking for a horde raiding guild that raids weekdays and in the evening/night. I live on the west coast. I play a mage or priest or whatever really. I played for a long time. Have done hardcore raiding and casual. I just want to raid and have fun. I dont stand in fire lol. I research fights. LMK what you guys got for me. TY

Just saw i was on my old warrior for this.

Xeny is my mage on sen jin i have no issues transferring wherever.

Hey Zentity,

Our guild is a guild newly formed by a core of players that are currently 5/12M. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 3/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MNT. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 4/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: fire Mage, ele sham , destrolock

Melee: DH, warrior

Healer: MW, Hpriest

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Hello Xeny
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Good morning Zentity!

Our guild is looking for more to join us for raiding, mythic keystone groups and other fun guild activities. Our guild raids Fri/Sat 7:30pm EST start time with alt runs on Thursday evenings. We have Mondays dedicated to mythics to ensure everyone completes a keystone or two before reset.

I’m going to share our post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Good Morning Xeny,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is important, but we also want to ensure everyone on the team gets along well. We are starting our first raid as a guild at reset tomorrow (not sure if we will start will normal or dive straight into heroic as we have several people re-rolling/returning to the game). If this is something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp