MW main LF raiding group/guild

MW 465 ilvl just got back to the game maybe a month and half ago just started doing heroic nya currently 12/12 bosses completed and 2/12 mythic nya. I’m looking for a group that needs a permanent monk healer for their raid. Currently on Dalaran - Alliance, open to discuss faction change as well as server transfer if the group or guild is a good fit. I am available on discord to have a conversation about expectation and etc. Thank you.

Hiya! I run a small, established Alliance guild on Dalaran that does Heroic raiding and some M+. We’re pretty tight-knit, but lean to the casual side, since we only raid four hours a week (though we have gotten AotC in Ny’alotha). If you’re looking for a smaller guild that puts focus on a positive environment and friendship and doesn’t really have plans to do Mythic, give us a look:

Hey there!!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey, Vegasdreams,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. If you’re still looking, a MW Monk would be a great addition to our raiding team, both for BfA and Shadowlands. We’re an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, currently AotC Ny’alotha.
We are a smaller guild, established in 2009. We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy pushing Mythic +, Islands, group Horrific Visions, some PvP, old runs for achievements, etc.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up on Battlenet, RowanBeth#1291. I always offer a trial raid and or Mythic + to those interested (though it’s not required!) and I could get you a discord invite if you’d like as well.
Good luck with your search!

Hi there Vegasdreams!

We are in need of helper healers! Our Guild raids Fri/Sat 7:30pm EST start time. We are a horde Guild on zul’jin.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a moment. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Dont hestitate to reach out

Is A Little Salty is looking for a mw for mythic raiding on our morning roster if you are interested. We are 3/12 M Nya and raid 9am-11:30am pst on Weds/Thurs. Hit me up and we can discuss further

Bnet: Leggomyeggo#1838
Discord: Leggo#4000

Hit me up for a chat on Bnet or discord @ Aeaa#1101

Hi Vegasdreams,

Are you still looking for a home? If so, I’d love a chance to chat with you! My guild is currently rebuilding after a long hiatus, and in need of a heals for our team. I’ll leave my post below for you to look over, and if you wish to chat more, feel free to add me!

Hello Vegasdreams.

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 3/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 Healer ( MW or Resto Shaman Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 3/12M 12/12H AOTC LF RDPS and Healer

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST

Ranged: Hunter, Mage

Melee: DH,

1 Healer

One of our tanks is willing to swap heals too

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Could be a good home!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.