Returning Unholy DK 453ilvl LF a guild to end bfa and go into shadowlands with

I’m returning to the game after a break from the game and I am looking for a guild to close out this expansion and go into shadowlands with.

I am not necessarily looking for a guild that wants to push towards CE every tier, but I’m not opposed it. I would say mostly I am just looking for a guild that clears heroic and goes into mythic casually trying to push as far as we can without stressing about it.

I have raiding experience going back years.

Preferred realms: Illidan
Area 52
Zul’jin
Mal’ganis

If you want to reach me my btag and discord info will be below!

Btag: Desolation#11907
Discord: Desolation#1245

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Sup bro we raid one day a week on Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est on Zul’jin US Horde let me know if your interested could use a dk dps my battletsg is Mako#1649 (also Guild name is changing due to method Drama)

Hi Desolatión!

I sent you a discord request in hopes of talking to you about our guild. Our horde Guild is on Zul’jin and we’re looking for more damage to add to our Guild. We are accepting all roles/classes.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Bumpppppppping!

Could be a match

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Still looking! :slight_smile:

Bumppppppping

Still searching for a guild

Hey there! Sounds like your goals match with our goals. Would Alliance on Dalaran be a deal breaker? Check out my spam copy/paste, and get in touch with us if it interests you!

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

If you are still looking for a guild look at Murderous Hobos Horde Thrall
We are a guild that is focused more on personality and desire to play with your friends more then anything else. We are all here to have a good time and do as much as we can get done. If you want to be the best then we are here to help you with that, whether that is Raiding, M+ or leveling alts. You just want to hang out in a digital world with some friends, well we are here for that too. This is a game and we all have lives the officers here just got tired of not having a place where everyone is welcome.
We are currently looking for all roles/classes and specs.
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 830-1000 Server (EST). We do Mythic+ almost every day we aren’t raiding and if we aren’t doing that we are doing the weekly quest.
battlenet: thegamingvet#1336
Discord: Buzz#6011