WW monk LF Home [Horde]

Im returning to Retail after a bit of a break, looking to get into the raiding scene again I was previously raiding mythic EP before stopping and trying out classic WoW. I only raided for a bit and was also playing MW but I decided I wanted to change it up and DPS this time around. My ilvl for WW is around 430 and my neck lvl is 66. Contact me on battle tag- Joni#1351

1 Like

Hi there Taiilee!

Welcome back!! We are a newly formed guild with great people and would love to chat! We are looking to fully re-progress the tier, stepping into Normal Ny’alotha next week, as we want our new and returning players to see the raid at Normal before stepping in to Heroic. We are looking at the re-progression through normal/heroic also as a way to get to know one another and ultimately get situated for shadowlands. This a wonderful time and place to jump back into the game. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere, and are active in discord most nights. Our raid times are 7-9 PST, Tues/Thurs. My contact info is below, feel free to add me. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Good morning Taiilee!

I sent a battletag friend request in hopes of chatting to you about our Guild. Welcome back to wow! Our Guild is recruiting! We raid Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time for Heroic NWC! We have a normal alt run on Thursday nights beginning at 7:30pm EST. We have mythic Mondays as well.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there I think we could be a great fit for you we are an AoTC focused guild we have all just returned our self for shadowlands but are kicking butt in BFA till then check us out