[A] 453 Fury Warrior LF Heroic Guild

Hey! I’m a returning player looking for a guild to run mythics+ and Ny’alotha. Add me on bnet if you want to know more Diversion#1693

Good evening Vaalyn!

I sent a battlenet request in hopes to talk about our guild and community. I see that you’re alliance, but if you’re open to changing factions I think we have what you’re looking for.

Our guild raids, run mythic keystones and other fun guild events. We raid Fri/Sat evenings 7:30pm EST start time with an alt run night on Thursday evenings.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey bud we could use a warrior check us out

come play with us

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.