Looking for a heroic guild

have a havoc dh 469 and working on my prot pally who is 447 can tank or dps have AOTC for all raids except nzoth

Hey Macombo,

We should chat. Here is some info about us. We also have a temp to perm opportunity for a tank. Not worried about current gear, that part is easy.

1 Like

Hey Macombo! I’m with Werepanda; definitely be sure to check us out! We’d love to chat :wink:

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 5/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Hi Macombo. Are you planning on staying horde, or are you also looking at Alliance? My guild’s Alliance, and we’re looking to grow our roster. We tend to stay in Heroic Ny’alotha since our team isn’t quite at 20 for Mythic. There’s a little bit about us in my forum post. A<Slapchop> of Kul Tiras/Bladefist (US)

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

• Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Hello Macombo, I’m the officer of a guild on Zul’jin. We’re in a building phase and have both a heroic dedicated and mythic dedicated team. We have many social casual players, a large key community (if you’d like to get into m+) an incredibly active discord and much more going on. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in discussing further feel free to reach out to me on discord!
Discord: Sataraa#7094

Hi Macombo!

Our horde guild is recruiting and looking for more to join us for Friday/Saturday evenings for our Heroic raid of NWC! We start raid at 7:30pm EST.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Good afternoon Macombo! Akai Soubi is a long established guild with a great community. We do Heroic flex raiding and do mythic+ dungeon content (typically on the weekends. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done!
We raid Pacific Time Zone
Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

If these times would work for you I would love to chat!
Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701)

Hi there Macombo, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of Chaos Manifesto on Eredar it is a AoTC-oriented/casual raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday and Wednesday. Raids are 7:45pm till 11:00pm Central.

Current progression is 12/12H

more with you. If this sounds of interest feel free to contact myself Btag – Kitsune#1784 or any of my family for more information.