[H] group of friends looking for 2-3 day raiding guild

Looking into return raiding with 2 of my friends (3 of us in total) I have cutting edge experience playing windwalker but currently have been just playing my balance druid waiting for SL, were basically just looking to find a good fit to call home

470 balance druid (cutting edge experience playing windwalker in uldir/bod)
468 fire/frost mage (previous mythic experience)
470 mistweaver monk (no raiding experience)

were available all days and looking something around the 6pm - 1am cst time bracket

Hi there Permute!

Our Guild is recruiting for Shadowlands and beyond! We have normal and heroic raiding. We raid Heroic NWC on Friday/Saturday 7:30pm EST start time and end around 11pm EST. We host mythic+ Mondays and an alt normal run for NWC on Thursday. We host other Guild events as well.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello,

[H] Divine - Tichondrius - 3/12M
Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am CST

We are a close group of friends that have been playing together for a couple years, Looking to fill our last few spots before shadowlands release.

Recruiting
1 Mist monk or Resto shammy or Disc/Holy Priest/Shadow
Mage/Boomy/Rogue/DH/Warlock

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

Hey there. I am part of toast a multi team guild and a leader of team 02. We run tuesday and thursday from 730 to 1030 est time so we would fit in your time frame. We are currently 5/12m after dealing with people having burnout and real life obligations.
We are looking to refill the ranks so we can push farther into mythic while we wait for shadowlands.
We are open to helping people learn different aspects of the game. As a guild we welcome newer and casual players who just enjog the game and don’t want any stress. The are more then welcomed to learn kn our alt run on Friday and we are happy to help them push to mythic ready status. We also have a lot of people on at different times running mythic plus and doing arenas and all that good stuff.
If this sounds like something that you all would be interested in please add my battle tag and we can talk more.
Memoryfoam#11291

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

Hey guys! Idk if you’re a package deal or able to trial together separately or not but here is my spam.

We’re a new guild so we kinda need the extra time to play catch up and recently added a third day. I think this was our 3rd week of Mythic raiding (we did H EP and H Nya the first week we had people after setting the roster in a week) and are 6/12M.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

We do optional M Jaina runs for people who need mounts (in or outside the guild) on Saturdays on my recruiting discord.

We look forward to hearing from you

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

-ps Can vibe with us in discord

Hey there Permute! Mortui Vivos Docent is a 4/12M guild (some of us have further progression) who is looking to finalize our raid roster so we can continue our push into mythic! We have helped those who have not necessarily seen mythic content before so we are open to inviting those who may not have done that.

Our raid times are 9pm-12am EST on Fri/Sat. We also do heroic runs and run M+ throughout the week. We have a pretty active set of players and have people in discord frequently as well. If this interests you, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here :slight_smile:

Hello all! This is my first time on the forums and frankly my first time really trying to make a guild for more than just myself. I know that might turn away some people as there are a lot of guilds on here advertising how long they have been around and how good they are but I’d rather be up front and honest.

Immersive is a new start up guild looking to create a community first and foremost. The main goal of the guild is to make a place for people that don’t have to choose between a top end raiding guild, a casual guild or a pvp guild. We want to be open and competitive in all types of content. Ranging from Raiding, Mythic+, Arenas, RBGs and whatever else we can think of to do. With that being said it is not mandatory to participate in any of these activities to join the guild.

Progressive Raiding will however be a priority within the guild. Ideally we would like to eventually become a CE guild but we will take it one step at a time. Everyone that joins will be able to try out for a core raiding spot when available. Raid schedule will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm - 12am EST for core raiders with optional weekend raiding to gear up Alts/lower geared players.

Lastly, thank you for reading this post if you have and thank you ahead of time if you chose to give our guild a shot. We are looking to improve in any way that we can. Any critique or opinions on what we do or how we do things is welcome.

If you’d like to contact me for an invite or have any questions feel free to add me in game or add my discord handle Big Barb#5975

Hey there if you guys are looking to do some laid back raiding till we kick it up in Shadowlands let me know I’d take all of you check us out

Hi there Permute!

Our Guild is recruiting for Friday/Saturday evening raids starting at 7:30pm EST.

I’m going to share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a moment. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC , 4/12M
Current Needs:
Tank: Full
Melee DPS: Warrior
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

Hi Permute!

I think we could be your perfect fit to call home :slight_smile:

is a 4/12M guild on Mal’Ganis that’s a semi-casual raiding guild and we’re looking for more players to push mythic progression.

We raid Wed/Fri 9-12pm CST with an optional heroic raid Sundays 9-11PM CST.
We’re a close-knit community of players that have turned friends. We are highly active in disc and down to help where needed. We run keys, PvP, old content… pretty much anything you can think of to do in game.

Add me on Discord or Bnet if you’d like to chat more:
Bnet: Squishers#11221
Discord: Squishers#9172

Hey Permute,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. I’m working on building a fun and social team for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. My goal for the guild is to clear Normal, Heroic, and at least half of Mythic every tier, while maintaining a relaxed and chill environment. I have past GM/Raid lead experience in Mythic and CE progression, but I’m looking to go a little more casual this time. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is still important, but finding the right people and personalities to play with is my priority. I want a small, tight-knit group that is more interested in playing together than pushing hard Mythic progression (though it won’t stop us from clearing as much as we can).

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
    (Farm night is TBD)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey our guild is a newly formed guild made up of experienced raiders currently 3/12M. We are currently forming a team for mythic raiding and for shadowlands. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST but we may throw in Monday for trials/heroic. We are all friendly and are willing to help with gearing and mythic +. If you’re interested my discord is Prayprey#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319

Heya! If you get the chance flick me through a message on BNet or discord for a chat (Aeaa#1101 for both)

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

we need range, lol

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)